Chapter Eight

Katy's POV

KILL, KILL, KILL. I wanted nothing more then to kill my pathetic excuse of 'parents.' 

My anger had gotten the better of myself, my wolf had taken over and it let out a deadly and vicious growl. A small part of Alyssa wanted to kill Zach for betraying us. He gave up everything we had with the snap of his fingers. I could feel the steam that was emerging from my ears, my blood began boiling uncontrollably. My wolf let out another strong powerful growl. I ran and ran, until the pack house came into view. I shifted right as I was about to entire the house.

I forcedly slammed the front door open, all eyes were on me. Drew, Hayden, Jordan, Megan and Lori. They piercing eyes on me. Lori leaned into Hayden and whispered something in his ear: "Her eyes th-there read"  due to my werewolf hearing I heard exactly what she whispered. "Yes there red what of it!" I snapped. Lori stared at me in shock. I was in no mood to talk to anyone, I wan not going to be walked over. So I said something I think I regret. "I'm leaving." I simply said with a pause. "I'll be back in exactly 5 months. I will get revenge. Don't dare to come after me." I said cunningly while having authority in my voice.

"What about me mummy?" I heard Ashton's soft voice coming from behind Jordan's towering body. I let out a loud sigh, I began walking towards him, I felt my body begin to relax. Ashton came into view and stepped in front of Jordan. I kneeled in front of him and pulled him into my arms. "My big brave boy. It's dangerous out there, I want you to come with me, but mummy doesn't want anything to happen to you so promise me you'll stay here and wait for me to come back. Everyone here will look after you my baby." I stroked his jet black hair. "Pwease don't leave." Ashton chocked out as I heard sobs come out of his mouth. "I have too. I will come back I promise, I love you honey." I said and kissed his soft cheek. He returned the kiss to me cheek as well. I stood up and took Ash's hand in mine.

I walked towards Drew who was shocked and hurt. I hated seeing him hurt, but I have to go and get my revenge. Hopefully get some answers as well. As I approached Drew he pulled me into his warm muscular body. We pulled away, we looked into each others eyes for a while until he broke the silence. "Why? I just got you and now your leaving me?" Drew questioned as hurt crossed all over his face. "Believe me, I hate doing this. I hate to though, I need revenge, more so I need answers. Never forget I love you though." I said and smashed my lips on his. He instantly returned the kiss, Our lips moved in sync with each others. It felt right but wrong. Then it hit me: I can't possibly be with Drew... what is he finds his second chance mate and leaves me. I pulled away and my whole body stiffened. "No no. I'm sorry this can't go on. It's just a matter of time before you find your second chance mate, I'll be left on my own  again. I can't go through it again no." I said and forced myself to avoid his gaze. 

I hugged everyone as quickly as I could, I didn't leave any room for Drew to speak I kissed Ashton one last time and bolted out of the front door. 

Drew's POV

Katy ran out of the house, and left me stunned. I was at a loss of words. She left no room for me to argue with her. She didn't take money or even a change of clothes. "Drew?" Someone's fingers snapped in front of my face, which stopped my train of thoughts. "WHAT!?" My voice boomed with anger and frustration. "Relax." Hayden said trying to calm me, it kinda worked. "Go after Katy, you can't leave her." Jordan finally spoke. "Go Drew, we'll look after Ashton." Megan added. All it took from me was a nod. I nodded ran up to my room took out all the money I had grabbed some clothes for Katy and I. I shoved all the clothes into a shoulder bag. 

I ran downstairs said my goodbyes. I ran out the door and followed Katy's sweet scent. 

Unknown's POV

"Master look." I said and pointed to the crystal ball in front of me. "She's coming and so is that guy. He's been following her, he's going to help her with her journey." I added.

"Well that just won't do. I want what belongs to me and my love back." My master said calmly, while staring at the crystal ball with his devil like red eyes. "Find out where she is headed, inform me of any news immediately: understood?" He raised an eyebrow.

I nodded and bowed my body with respect. With that the devil left. Oh how I fell sorry for his poor girl.

Katy's POV

I was running in my human form. I felt the need to sniff the air out of curiosity. The first thing I smelt was the sweet scent of Drew. I turned around and came face to face with Drew. I wasn't sure wether to be angry, upset or happy. So I stared at him blankly. "What are you doing?" I finally managed to pet out. He stepped closer. We were so close, I could feel the heat radiating from his body. 

Drew stared at me with love and lust. His eyes didn't leave my eyes, he basically refused to break eye contact. "'I'll never leave you. Not again, I love you Katy please just let me in. I promise I'll never let you go, I'll protect you with everything I have in me Kitty Kat." Drew's warm minty breath hit my face. I couldn't resist his lips any longer, I bought my hand to his neck and pulled him into me. Our bodies smashed together, our lips moving in sync together. 

The make up sessions was a heated one. I pulled away: with the need to catch my breath. I smiled in satisfaction and he returned it. I leaned in closer so that my mouth was near his ear."I love you Drew." I nibbled on his ear love and kissed his cheek just to tease him. His chest vibrated and a grin emerged on his perfect face. 

_______

I literally don't update these chapters, sorry bout dat.

Love you guys! 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential