Chapter Thrity-Seven

Katy's POV

"Hello?" Asked Alex over the phone.

"I need you to look after Ashton. Don't ask why just do it. I'll collect him soon, very very soon. But for now I need you to look after him please." I pleaded, cutting straight to the point.

"Of course Katy. I'll bring someone to pick him up, they will be there in an hour."

"Thank you so much! Seriously can't thank you enough!" I said ecstatic.

"Always. Is everything ok though? Anything I can help with?"

"No it's fine." I lied.

The truth is I'm leaving, I'm floating around the packs in America. I want to meet some of the packs. I want to find the right one; for Ashton and I. I don't want to be away from Jordan, but he wants to be near his daughter and that's that. Nothing more to say or do.

"If you sure, bye Katy. Call me if you need anything, anything at all." He spoke innocently.

"Thanks Alex." I replied and hung up.

I turned around to Ash. "Ash you're going to be staying with uncle Alex for a while. Call me if you need to talk to me. If anything happens, or anyone does anything to hurt you, I want you to call Uncle Kevin. He will come and get you, and look after you. I'm sorry it had to be this way sweetie. But I need to leave, I'm putting people in danger and we can't live here with Jordan and Julie. It's not fair on us. I love you though, I'll call Alex every chance I get and ask if I can speak to my little man." I said as I cupped his cheeks.

"But mummy I want to come with you. I don't want to stay with Uncle Alex." He cried.

"Please baby, it'll only be for a month of two. I promise. For me." I sighed.

"Fine, but I'm not ok about it." He said as tears leaked out of his eyes. "I'll go pack." He added.

2 Hours later:

Ashton left with Alex an hour ago. Jordan has been so occupied with Julie, he hasn't even realised that Ash left. I walked in to Jordan and I's room for the last time in a long time, potentially forever. I grabbed the suitcases I packed and began rolling them out of the room. Pack members looked at me curiously, I pushed my suitcases into he pack of my vibrant red Ferrari. I walked back into the pack house and ran up stairs to Julie's room. I saw Julie and Jordan playing together. He looked so happy, how could I take that away from him. I smiled to myself at how happy he was being around his daughter.

"I love you." I mouthed, I knew he wasn't looking though.

Julie and Jordan continued to laugh, I turned away, unable to watch anymore.

I ran into Jordan's office and sat on his chair. I looked next to his laptop, and saw an album of photos. I pulled the album out. There was photos of Jordan and I, Jordan, Ashton and I. I also caught attention of the massive photo of Jordan and I hanging above his chair. It was a photo of us kissing. I smiled at the photo and the memories that the photo held.

I pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, and began writing:

'Jordan James West,

You're are everything I've ever wanted in life. You showed me that love does exist. I get it though, your daughter is your responsibility; I guess I just wished that you wouldn't forget about Ashton and I along the way. But you did, and it is what it is. I see how much you love your daughter and the way you laugh with her. I saw it all; I'm writing this to tell you that I'm leaving, don't worry about Ashton or I, Ashton's somewhere safe. I'll just take things day by day. See where my life takes me. I could be gone for a while or potentially forever. If you want to move and find someone else, it's fine I understand. Of course it'll always hurt, but I understand. Just don't forget about her, even if you have other duties and responsibilities. I will never stop loving you, you will always and forever be the love of my life. I know I'll end up dying in my nightmares, because I won't have my mate around me. But I guess I was never really cut out to be the Royal Wolf. I give up now, I think it's time I let go and who knows I may meet you in the after life sometime.

Love you more then words can describe, Katy.'

Tears poured out of my eyes as I finished writing the note. I folded the note carefully and placed it on top of his laptop.

I ran to my car and started the engine.

Jordan's POV

I smiled, Julie was peacefully sleeping on her bed. It took the girl a lot to get tired. I shut the light and closed the door. I ran downstairs to my office, all the pack members were staring at me in pity and shame.

'HAYDEN?! WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?' I yelled through the link.

'You fucked up big time. Why don't you go in your office' He spat and shut off the link.

I ran into my office and saw a note on top of my laptop. My heart was racing.

I opened up the note and read it.

(*NO POINT ADDING THE NOTE AGAIN*)

By the time I finished reading the note, tears were streaming down my face. She's gone, my princess, the love of my life is gone and it's all my fault. How could I let this happen. How could I have been such an inconsiderate jerk. My son is gone, Ashton is gone and so is Katy. The two people that I love more then anything are gone. Gone without warning.

I'll find you love, even if it gets me killed.

Because I love you, and I never let the people I love pass me by.

'I WANT EVERY WOLF TO SEARCH THE PACK TERRITORY! I WANT MY MATE BACK!' I yelled through the pack link, as I gave all control to my wolf.

_____

There's only a few chapters left of this book arghh :( I'm so upset, this is my first time creating a book series and arghh I don't want it to end. However. I have so many other books coming out. I've started writing them, they're just waiting to be published! 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential