Chapter Sixteen

Katy's POV

I needed answers as to where my family was. I felt horrible for doing this but it's the only way. "Baby, I know this is hard for you, but I need you to tell me where everyone is, and what happened?" I straight up asked trying to calm my restless and hard to control wolf. Drew put a hand on my shoulder and kneeled next to me. I game with a warm smile, waiting for Ashton to reply. "Mummy, h-he... no the monster took everyone. The monster came and he was scary and had green eyes and he took everyone. Uncle Hayden almost died while saving me." Ashton blurted out, as his small body began shaking with fear. I pulled Ashton close to me, not wanting my baby to be hurt. 

"It''s okay baby, you're safe now. Nothing and no one will hurt you now." I cooed in his ear. Ashton tightened his hold on my neck and sobbed into my ear. I stroked his head trying to calm him. 'It was him.' Drew's voice rang in my mind. 'I can't believe it, and that fucktard of a ex-mate didn't do anything to stop it.' I growled back. 'I want revenge and I want it now.' My wolf growled and both Drew and I. 

"Okay Ash, I'm going to take you to uncle Alex's house and then dad and I are going to get everyone back. Ok?" I asked as sadness and anger took over my body. "But mummy, what if you or daddy get hurt?" Ashton said as tears rolled down his innocent face. "We won't I promise little man." I replied and kissed his cheek. "Babe, I'm going to call Alex and ask him to pick up Ashton. We need to get going and get everyone back." Drew recommended. "Besides it'll be quicker." He quickly added. "Alright." I sighed and got up. I took Ashton into my arms and rested him on my hip. Ashton didn't hesitate to fall asleep. His light snores ringing in my ears.

2 hours later...

"Katy, Alex's here." Drew stated calmly. The fear and hurt evident in his voice. I took a deep breath and walked over to the door. I flung both doors open. I through my hands around Alex, he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me. "Thank you so much for coming. Pleas take care of my baby." I said as I pulled away and leaned into Drew's hard chest. "Always Katy." Alex gave me a reassuring smile. "Oh and don't hesitate to call if you need back up yeah?" Alex added. "Thank brother, appreciate it." Drew replied this time. 

I walked over to Ashton's sleeping body. "Ashton baby." I gently whispered in his ear. Ashton shook his head with fear. "No please don't hurt me." Ashton backed away his eyes still firmly shut. "Ashton, no it's mummy. I won't hurt you wake up; it's a bad dream." I cooed. He slowly opened his eyes and pulled me by the neck and pulled me into a hug. I returned the hug: trying to calm him. "Ash uncle Alex's here." I stated. Ashton pulled away and sat up on the couch. "Mummy uncle Alex won't hurt me right?" Ash whispered in my ear. Drew and I both growled. "No way." I said firmly. "And if he did, I would hurt him really bad." Drew added.  "Guys. Ashton I'm your uncle, I would never hurt my family or friends." Alex said in disbelief. "Yeah right, now you say that." I mumbled to myself. Alex's eyes and Drew's eyes snapped towards me. "Well let's get going." I quickly changed the subject. "I heard that." Alex said. I rolled my eyes.

"Ok be brave for daddy and I." I said to Ashton and pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek. Drew did the same. Ashton took Alex's hand and soon Alex and Ash drove off. "Let's get going." Drew said as he grabbed his hand in mine and we set off to find out family. 

Hayden's POV

I whimpered as I got another kick to my already sore and hurt ribs. I could feel Lori's pain as she watched me get beaten up. As long as she was ok, I didn't care. "You won't get away with this." I chocked out. "Oh but I already am." The bastard himself smirked viciously. I growled. *Slap* *Punch* *Kick* was the cycle. 

Half and hour later...

Finally the beating stopped and I carefully made my way towards Lori. I limped towards her; but the pain got the better of me as I collapsed to the ground. Lori held me close to her, trying to sooth me, and let just say it's working. "I'm so sorry for getting you into this." My voice cracked. "No, I don't care. Whatever happens I'm always here for you Hayden. Don't ever think other wise." Lori said placing kisses on my swollen lips. 

I couldn't believe what's happening, we were taken against our will. That to by a good for nothing fuck head. I swear once I figure out a way to get everyone out of here I will torture him to death. No one messes with my family. I just pray that Drew and Katy are coming with a plan. Although I highly doubt it considering they don't know what's happening, I mean Katy said she wouldn't be back for 2 months. WAIT OH MY GOD! WHAT IS ASHTON GOING TO DO! I FAILED TO PROTECT HIM!!! WHAT KIND OF UNCLE AM I?! I said as anger and sadness took over my body. 

If only I could get into contact with Jordan, it would be much easier to get out of here. How can I get my family out of here? There has to be some way to escape.. I lost my train of thoughts as my eyes shut and I fell into a deep dream-less sleep in my beautiful half-mates lap. 

_______

Who do you think took the 'Midnight Moon' pack members? :O

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential