Chapter Twenty-One

Katy's POV

I thought after I left the Blue Moon pack, I had the perfect life. I wonderful mate, a great happy family and pack. I was proudly the Third in command of the Midnight Moon pack. But of course not, I may be the strongest wolf in the world but that doesn't mean that I can bare every type of pain. From rejection to acceptance all the way back to rejection again.

I've been lied to my whole life. Turns out the people I thought were my parents aren't really my parents instead my biological parents gave me away for god knows why. I wish everything could just be simple. But you know what they say 'The simple life, is the boring life.'

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone began ringing. I picked up my phone from the coffee table and bought it to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"You better watch your back. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." The voice I knew all too well answered and hung up.

She's back, I thought she left. It can't be.. no no no! How the fuck did she find my number.. where the fuck has she been!?

There's no way she can beat me at a fight. If she wants war then war she'll get.

Kevin's POV

"DAD!!" I said as I burst open my dads office doors.

"WHAT!?" My dad roared.

"It's Katalin, she's in trouble. Someone's out to get her. I can feel it. This person is not alone, he or she or whatever it is has a whole army." I spoke with anger. The thought of my sister going through more pain kills me.

"They don't stand a chance against you or Katalin son. If you both combine your powers you can take out a whole pack; without any warriors to help out." He replied calmly. Which I don't get why, there's nothing to be calm about.

"I have to tell Katalin the truth. I have to tell her about me, about how I'm her-" Before I could continue, dad cut me off.

"NO! You will do no such thing. Tell her one word and Kevin you will be punished. You maybe my son and I may love you a lot. But I also love my daughter and she can't find out the truth, it'll put so much pressure on her. If she doesn't win her internal battle you and I both know very well what will happen to you. Do you know much pressure this will put on her." He said using his alpha tone.

"Then why can't I tell her why you really gave her away to that pathetic pack?" I spat out with disgust.

"She'll hate me." He simply stated.

"She already does." I spat and walked away from him. I can't believe after everything he's still lying to his own daughter. All in all it makes my blood boil.

I ran out of the castle and ran to find my sister.

Katy's POV

Should I tell someone about her and this phone call. No I shouldn't because it could put my family in danger. No I'll figure this out myself, no one needs to get involved.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I heard the doorbell ring. I jumped of the couch and walked towards the pack door. I opened the door and there stood Kevin.

"Kevin, what are you doing here?" I questioned.

"Not even a hello?" Kevin smirked.

"Hi. Now answer the question." I replied irritated.

"Jeez sis. I'm here to talk." Kevin answered.

"Sis?" I cocked a brow.

"Yep." He replied popping the 'p'. He showed himself inside the pack house.

"Great manners." I sarcastically mumbled.

"Thanks I got them from my parents." Kevin said but instantly regretted it. Once her knew what he said he continuously apologised.

"I'm so sorry Katali- Katy. I-I didn't mean to. I'm so so so so sor-." I cut Kevin off before could continue.

"Relax. It's fine Kevin." I replied and sat myself on the couch. "Anyway why are you here?" I added the question.

"Oh right that." Kevin said as he rubbed the back of his neck and sat on the couch opposite me. "Katy, I know that your in trouble. Someone's out to get you and hurt you and that someone isn't alone." Kevin said sadly and angrily.

However I was just dumfounded. "How?"

"You could say that we share a bond. Stronger then even a mates bond. We share a brother and sister bond. Whenever your in trouble, you wolf communicates with my wolf about it. I can't tell you much about it, intact I'm not supposed to tell you anything about it but.. I did so yeah." Kevin stated but got awkward towards the end.

"Why can't you tell me anything?" I stated while trying to keep myself calm so that my evil side wouldn't have a chance to take over.

"Ican'ttellyouthateither." Kevin said way to fast for me to understand.

"Slow down there Kev." I said.

Kevin took a deep breath trying to calm himself. "I can't tell you why I can't tell you anything either. If that makes sense."

I started putting some pieces together. Selene (Moon Goddess) told me that my so called parents were hiding something from me, so clearly there the reason that Kevin can't tell me. My blood started to boil, I was no longer in check. I can't believe after everything that happen there still lying to me and hiding stuff from me.

"Torent and Atlanta." I growled.

"MUM AND DAD!" Kevin growled viciously at me.

"DON'T YOU DARE GROWL AT ME!" I said using my Royal Wolf tone.

Kevin hesitantly backed away.

'Don't talk to our brother like that. Apologise now.' Alyssa growled at me.

'I will not apologise until he apologises for growling at me. Considering he did it first.' I growled back.

'He did it first?' Alyssa scoffed. 'What are you five?' She added

"Sorry." I said not wanting to fight with my wolf. He just stood there not bothering to answer. I then stood up from the couch and walked away. Leaving the oh so speechless Kevin behind.

______

This chapter is dedicated to @RomanticFrantic because she asked for one, and because of her kind messages. :) 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential