Chapter Eighteen

Katy's POV

'Ready?' I linked Drew, Kevin and the warriors.

They all bowed there head in response. I sprinted in my wolf form towards that two hunters that were standing guard of the big building. The very building that held my family. The two hunters were most definitely taken by surprise as us wolves came into view. Without hesitating I lunged at one of the hunters throats and ripped a chunk out. I turned to my left and saw Drew had ripped the other hunters throat. I howled in happiness. 

I turned back to see the warriors and Kevin waiting for a signal. I motioned them to follow Drew and I. I looked at the door and saw that there was a lock on it. I shifted into my human, and boy was I thankful that I shifted back fully clothed. I bought my leg up and kicked the lock. The door flung open. How cliché. 

As the door bust open, I sniffed the air and smelt the smell of blood. It made my blood boil, how dare he hurt my family. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw that all eyes were on me. Then suddenly the two bastards themselves came into view. I growled at scary and vicious growl, glaring at the both of them for hurting my family and other innocent wolves. 

"Luke. Amber." I spoke through gritted teeth. 

"Hey cuz." Amber smirked. 

"I see you've finally figured out what's going on." Luke snickered. 

"Don't have to be a scientist to figure out that you two pathetic bastards were behind this." I shot back. "What about Amber? Why are you doing this?" I added and shot her a vicious glare.

"Because I hate seeing you happy." Amber spoke back with venom lacing her voice.

"HAPPY!? You're kidding, I just found out that my whole life was a lie and you think I'm happy. I just found out that the boy I thought loved me found his second chance mate and it turned out to be a slut like you. Thank god you're not really my cousin or else I would've been embarrassed." I spat in disgust.

"What?" Amber growled. 

"You heard me." I smirked. "Now give me back my family and pack, or else I'll make you give them back." I growled loudly. 

"Fight me bitch." Amber smirked evilly. Three growls echoed around the disgusting cell, one coming form me, another from Drew and lastly one from Kevin. 

Before Amber could react I shifted and lunged at amber, I had her pinned to the ground, she was still in her human which had given me an advantage not that I needed one. I looked into her eyes and suddenly all I could see was red. I heard gasps coming from all around me. I looked towards the back of my body and saw flames emerging from every direction. My wolf purred in pride. 

I looked back at Amber and as I was about to rip her throat out I heard a voice come from behind me.

"STOP!" The oh so familiar voice echoed. I spun myself around and saw none other then my ex-mate Zach. I growled and shifted back.

"YOU!! YOU INTERRUPTED ME!" I screamed, it caused everyone to flinch besides Drew and Kevin. Wait what why didn't Drew react. Even though his apart of me now... no never mind there's no time to worry about that. But I will say that there is something different about him and I haven't noticed until now. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Zach's booming voice fill the air. 

"Well you about to fucking kill my mate." Zach looked at me in disgust.

"Because she fucking hurt my family, you bastard." I said using my Royal Wolf tone. "Zach, I thought you were better then this. How could you be apart of this? You kept your family locked up." I looked back at Zach with more disgust.

"Katy, I didn't know about this." Zach's voice softened.

"What?" I looked at him in confusion. "You no what forget it." I turned around to face a dumbfounded Amber still laying on the floor. 

"I'll say this one more time, release my family or I'll make you." I growled. 

"You'll have to get through me first." Luke spoke for the first time in a long time. 

"Easy." I smirked and lunged at him, still in human. I pushed Luke to the floor. climbed on top of him and started punching his stomach. Once again all I could see was red. I felt my body turning hot, and boy did it feel good. I looked around and saw flames were once again emerging from me. 

As I pounded into my fist into him face. I could see the burning marks that were left on his face. I decided to hit harder. I punched his nose and was satisfied when I heard a crack. I was about to finish him off when a cry was let out from behind me. 

"STOP!" Amber cried.

"WHAT NOW FOR FUCK SAKES!" I growled.

"Stop please, he's the only family I've ever had." Amber pleaded. 

"ARE YOU FUCKED! YOU'VE HAD LOVING PARENTS A PROTECTIVE BROTHER, EVEN STOLE MY GODDAMN MATE! HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT HUH? I HAD NO ONE BESIDES DREW. HALF MY LIFE WAS WASTED, I HAD NEVER FELT LOVE UNTIL I MET MY NOW AMAZING FAMILY AND PACK, AND GUESS WHAT AMBER!? ONCE AGAIN YOU'VE FOUND A WAY TO STEAL THEM FROM ME." I spoke every word in my Royal Wolf tone. It caused her to flinch every time. 

Amber continued to cry, Zach came up to her and tried to comfort her. No more play time. I turned around and faced Luke again. I charged at him, I grabbed a hold of his neck and I cracked it. Done and dusted. It's all done. I don't feel a single bit of sympathy, in fact it felt good. 

I suddenly felt light headed and dizzy.

"It's happening." Was all I heard before I blacked out. 

_______

10 LONG days later, and I'm motherfucking back bitches! 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential