Chapter Twenty-Two

Katy's POV

What if I let my evil take over? Maybe it's for the best.. I mean I'll make everyone else's life less complicated and even my own. I'll be gone and everyone including myself will be able to resume there daily lives.

Yes that's exactly what I'll do, now I just have to do the hard part. Push everyone away from me, I have to get angry at little things. It's the only way.

'NO NO DON'T DO IT!' Alyssa begged.

'Alyssa it's for the best.' I sighed

'What about Ashton and Drew? It's going to be so hard for them.' Alyssa had a point.

'Alyssa you're making this harder then it needs to be.' I argued.

'I am not! I am telling the truth!' She snapped.

I didn't want to deal with her anyone so I blocked her out of my mind. I hate to admit it but Alyssa's right. What about Ashton and Drew, their going to be broken. No matter how hard I try my life will always be complicated. These are the times I wish I had a mum that I could talk to.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in." I yelled to the person that was knocking on my door.

The door slowly opened and there stood Kevin.

"Can we talk?" Kevin asked.

I nodded. Kevin made his way towards me.

"Thank you for apologising, I know it's not something you do to often." Kevin said as he sat next to me on the couch in mine and Drew's room. (Which use to be just Drew's room then Katy moved in).

"Yeah." I said awkwardly and smiled.

Maybe I should tell Kevin what I think of this whole evil side thing. I mean he's my brother and I promised I'd give him a chance so here's his chance.

Kevin's POV

"Kevin can I talk to and get your input about something?" Katy said. I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my lips. My sister's finally opening up to me and giving me a chance.

"Of course! You can always talk to me; about anything. I seriously mean anything well actually maybe don't talk to me about your experiences and your girly things." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"WHOA WHOA! Okay let's move on." Katy chuckled. "This whole good and evil side. Uh okay don't interrupt till I'm done ok?" I nodded in understanding. "Well I've been thinking about it, and I think it's best if I just let my evil take over, I mean it'll make everyone's lives so much easier. I'll be gone and they can go back to there normal lives and you know live happily without big complications." Katy shrugged like it was nothing.

I can't do this anymore she needs to know the truth. I wish I could stop her but it goes against everything that I am to her. I have a job that comes from the Moon Goddess herself and I can't disobey it. But she has to know the truth even if it means that dad will hate me or be disappointed in me.

"Katy there's something you need to know. Promise me that once I tell you this you won't tell anyone?" I asked as Katy promised. "If you let your evil take over you'll die and so will-" Before I could continue someone barged into the room. I turned around and growled in annoyance. It was Drew.

Katy stood up and ran into his arms. I stood up after her and awkwardly stood there. Once they pulled away I took it as my cue to leave.

"Okay well, I better get going. Katy we need to finish talking about this. It's important." I said and walked past the couple. I shut the door behind me and ran down the stairs. I stopped at the last step and sat down. Head in my hands; how am I going to tell her the truth? Will she believe me? What will her end decision be? UGH SO MANY FUCKING QUESTIONS!

Katy's POV

What's so important that Kevin need's to talk to me about? I couldn't help but ask myself that questions over and over again. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Drew spoke.

"What was Kevin talking about?" Drew cocked a perfect brow.

"Uh I don't know." I lied well not really because I don't know.

Drew studied my face for a minute, but I stayed emotionless. "If your sure." He finally gave in.

"I am." I smiled.

His arms snaked around my waist and mind around his neck. We stood there staring into each others eyes (How cliché?). My eyes traveled from his eyes to his lips. Drew got my hint, because he smirked deeply and crashed his lips to mine.

Our lips moved in sync, he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance; which he won. He pulled away slightly and whispered "Jump." Then smashed his lips back to mine. I did as he asked and both his arms rested under my thighs.

Suddenly I heard the window smash. I pulled away instantly as did Drew. Glass was shattered everywhere, I carefully ran to the window and looked outside to see if I could spot anyone. But no one was to be seen.

"What's this?" Drew asked as he picked up a a rock that had paper wrapped around it. I walked towards him and took the rock out of his hands. I carefully untangled the note form the rock, being extremely carful not to rip the paper.

Before opening it I looked up at Drew. "It'll be okay princess, just read it." He said as he kissed the top of my head. I gave him a small smile and read the note.

Watch your back, because something or someone you love could easily be taken away from you. Or maybe even you..

Love, the girl you stole everything from. xoxo

I handed the note to Drew as he read it. Who could it be? I have to people in mind, Amber or Leah!

I let out a vicious growl as did Drew. I will find whoever the fuck this is and ruin them. I'll torture them to death.

_____

What's Kevin hiding? Who do you think this mysterious girl is? Love you guys :)

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential