Chapter Thirty-Nine

Katy's POV

9 Months Later:

"ADRIAN YOU IDIDOT GIVE ME MY BACON NOW!" I yelled whilst changing him around the house.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN BITCH!" Adrian yelled, whilst laughing like an idiot.

"I SWEAR TO GO ADRAIN!" I finally caught him and tackled him to the ground.

I jump on top of him straddling his back. I rip MY piece of bacon out of his hands and scarf it down.

"Hey no fair." He pouted.

"You're the one who stole my bacon." I said as I got off of him.

"Whatever." He huffed like a little kid, and went back to the kitchen.

It's been 9 months since I've seen him. It's been hard, but Adrian's been an amazing best friend and helped me through it, I haven't told him about the werewolf thing but I told him he and I were in love and then Julie came and what not. Adrian and I needed up moving in together, rather then having two separate apartments. Just 3 month he came out and told me he was gay, and I couldn't have been more proud of him.

I'm going back to visit the day after tomorrow, to say I'm nervous is an understatement. Adrian unfortunately can't come with me, because he's going to see his parents to tell them about his sexuality.

The day she goes back:

I hugged Adrian one last time. "Bye Aid, good luck. I'll see you soon." I said as I pecked his cheek.

"Don't call me that." He whined. "I'm going to miss you so much."

"Me too." I said with a small smile. "Now go before you miss your flight." I chuckled and pushed him lightly.

Once he left I went to Gate 7 and waited to board my flight.

4 Hours Later:

I exit the airport, and I can suddenly smell pack members. They all look at me like I've changed, well I have. My hair is not longer jet black, it's blonde with brown highlights in my roots, my style has changed it's a lot more girly and sexy, but not to girly. The members can only recognise me because of my scent.

It's funny how only one person knows I'm coming back today, and that one person just so happens to be my ex-mate.

I spot Alex and Ashton waiting for me by a black SUV.

"MUMMY!!" I hear Ashton scream. I embrace Ash in a hug so tight.

"I miss you baby. Did you have fun?" I asked smiling.

"I missed you so much too. I had no much fun, uncle Alex bought me ice-cream every second night." He exclaimed happily.

"Did he now?" I asked putting a hand on my hip.

Alex chuckled nervously. "You look great, and different but a good different." He smiled and pulled me into a hug. 'I mumbled a thank you.'

He got into the car and Alex drove Ashton and I back to Midnight Moon. Ashton and Alex told me all about there 'adventures' and I actually missed this place so much.

After half and hour of talking we pulled up in front of the pack house. I stepped out of the car and took in a deep breathe, attempting to calm my nerves. I walked up the stairs and pulled open the door. The house was neat, everything was perfectly in place. I walked inside with Alex and Ashton behind me.

"Katy?" I heard a voice to the right of me.

"Jeremy!" I said and pulled him in a hug.

"It's been so long, and look at you, you look beautiful." He said raking his eyes over my body.

"Don't look too bad yourself." I smirked. "Hey where's Jordan?" I asked quietly.

"In his room." He said a little uncomfortable. "But don't go in there."

"What why not?" I asked, making my way upstairs.

"Katy I mean it, don't go up there." He tried stopping me.

"Jeremy relax." I chuckled.

I walked up to my former room. I pushed the doors open and gasped when I saw the room.

Beer bottles everywhere, Jordan was standing on the balcony, with a beer bottle in his hand. I noticed Julie was sleeping on the bed.

"Jordan?" I said making my way to him. He turned around at the speed of lightning.

"Katy?" He said quietly as he dropped the bottle. His eyes were red and puffy, his hair was a mess and he just, he looked horrible.

"What did you do? What have you become?" I asked horrified.

"I became what you wanted me too. You broke me, you felt me for 9 months, all I got was an 'I miss you' text an that was it. What did you expect?" He said as tears pooled out of his eyes. I stalked towards him and pulled him into an embrace.

He smelled of alcohol. I wrinkled my nose is disgust. I pulled away and looked him straight in the eye.

"Have you at least been doing your alpha duties?"

"Yes." He said as more tears fell from his eyes.

Suddenly my phone rang. The caller made me smile. I answered not giving a fuck.

"Adrian!" I said excitedly, Jordan growled menacingly.

"Shut it Jordan." I growled,

"Katy, you there?" He asked sounding upset.

"What's wrong Adrian, did something go wrong?" I asked worried.

"My parents disowned me.." I heard him sob.

"Oh Adrian, I'm so sorry." I said as tears leaked out of my eyes, that's the first time I've cried since I left here.

"I need you right now." He sobbed.

"You're in Georgia right?" I asked.

"Mhm." He mumbled.

"I'm coming."

"No no it's fine, can I uh come to you instead please?" He asked hopeful.

"Of course! I'll text you everything you need to know, bye Adrian. I'll call you in an hour or so. I love you, take care."

"I love you too!" He said and hung up.

"WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Jordan growled.

"Adrian." Was all I said.

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked barely above a whisper.

"He's gay." I cocked a brow. "He went to tell his parents, but they disowned him."

"That's horrible. And I don't mean to be selfish, but I missed you. I love you and you can not leave me again. I can't lose you again Katy. I just can't." He sobbed out.

"I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere." I smiled.

"I love you so much princess." He yelled as he spun me around.

"I love you so much more." I smiled and kissed him like my life depended on it.

_____

You guys are going to be SO surprised with the ending! (I hope)..

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential