Chapter 36 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (36)

Start from the beginning

"Candid photo of me?" Cheng Yan was dissatisfied: "Are you not allowed to shoot?"

Qi Ze smiled, and suddenly turned her head and kissed her lips. , Holding the phone to freeze the scene, took a look at the photo, and said with satisfaction: "It looks good."

He stuffed the phone to her: "Let's go out and play."

Cheng Yan: "...?"

This tone...

Is she a kid?

Cheng Yan went back to the sofa and posted the photo. When she was thirsty after eating potato chips, she poured herself a glass of water.

After taking a sip, the phone suddenly ding ding dong dong banging non-stop.

Who, are you looking for Qi Ze in such a hurry?

Cheng Yan turned on the phone, took a look, she spewed out a mouthful of water, coughing constantly.

Even Qi Ze came out to see her: "What's wrong?"

Cheng Yan hurriedly withdrew the photo, and said with some guilty conscience: "It's okay."

"Is it?" Qi Ze smiled and took the phone.

Cheng Yan secretly raised her head to look at him, but when he saw him coming over, she looked away again.

She didn't expect to send the wrong photo either.

As soon as the photo was sent, the school group exploded. They were all graduated students. Almost no one didn't know Qi Ze. After all, he was not well-known in high school, but he had such a tortuous life and his current business tycoon. The status is enough to make people very concerned and look up to.

Fortunately, she withdrew quickly. In the photo, only Qi Ze's face was clearer. Her profile was blocked by her hair, which was vaguely visible and could not be seen clearly.

Thinking of this, Qi Ze has already returned her mobile phone.

Cheng Yan clicked on the message and saw Qi Ze replied: Yes.

Someone asked if it was his girlfriend, and he responded like this.

The group exploded again.

"Fuck, fuck! Isn't it President Qi himself?"

"President Qi is getting more and more handsome. With this abstinence line, I want to marry!!!"

This person spoke and fell silent for a moment.

"That girl... is a stunning beauty, right?"

"You know?"

"I don't know, but if it's not stunning, would a cold-blooded animal like President Qi be tempted?"

"...You dare to scold Mr. Qi, brother, you are finished. "

You're finished with +1."

"+10086, it's cold, be careful not to go bankrupt!"

The people in the group joked, and suddenly someone came out: "You don't think Mr. Qi's girlfriend looks good Does it look like my goddess?" The

boys' goddess was uniformly identified as Cheng Yan, so no one asked who it was.

Lin Shanhu suddenly said: "It's impossible. Cheng Yan is not in this city now. After the Cheng family drove her away, she has a very bad life. I always want to help her."

Everyone also thought it was impossible. 

Qi Ze does not hate Cheng Yan, who has occupied his position for eighteen years. 

How could he fall in love with her, but no one answered this topic. After all, Cheng Yan and Qi Ze's life experience are sensitive, and they are afraid of offending Qi Ze. Did not dare to mention.

Lin Shanhu also lost his voice.

After reading it, Cheng Yan sneered, raised her face, looked at Qi Ze, and said, "Are you going to the class reunion?"

Qi Ze glanced at her and laughed: "Okay." The sweetness has risen to one percent. One hundred and ten, with two days left, it shouldn't be difficult to rise to two hundred percent.

The main reason why Cheng Yan decided to go to the class reunion was that there were many people in the class reunion, and the sweetness of showing affection... even higher!

The meeting place was in the hotel run by the president of the student union.

That night, Cheng Yan went with Qi Ze, and she got out of the car at the entrance of the hotel.

When Qi Ze went to the car, she followed the waiter into the elevator, went upstairs, and went to the party box.

The atmosphere of joy and harmony froze for a while.

No one at the scene did not recognize Cheng Yan. After all, she was the rich, powerful and beautiful eldest lady in the school, but after the news of her identity exchange came out, they almost never saw her. Sometimes they thought of it. I just feel very pitiful, thinking she must be doing a bad job now, and the gap from heaven to hell is nothing more than that.

Therefore, when they saw her, everyone was a little embarrassed. They didn't know what to do with her. It was impossible to flatter her like before.

What's more, she is even more beautiful now than she was five years ago, and she is still very expensive in her dress, and she doesn't look like she is downright.

Xu Fang, the monitor of Cheng Yan's class, was very kind. He was afraid that she would be embarrassed, so he took the initiative to say hello and dragged her to her class. Only when she was good friends with Lin Shanhu and Luo Xue, he arranged for her to sit in Lin. Next to the coral.

Lin Shanhu's appearance has changed drastically, with her gorgeous curly hair, heavy makeup, and her neckline opened very low. In winter, she has a pair of snow-white legs that can't be covered under her coat.