Sam was typing on the laptop " It's not far. It's being held at a hub facility in Joplin, Missouri. Apparently, it would've made it to Lebanon if it weren't closed for the holiday."

Castiel" Well, if they're closed"

Sam" Means we can get it."

Jack" How?"

Sam smiled " We break in."

my phone buzzed. 

I answered it "Garth?"

Garth " Hey, Elena. Michael's sending some guys after someone. They're headed to an old recycling plant north of Omaha. Uh, says he wants them to get a weapon. A spear? That mean anything to you?"

i nodded " Uh, yeah. I have an idea. But what about you? How are you? Were you able to fake 'em out?"

Garth"Oh, yeah. All good. Uh, but –"

I froze "But what?"

Garth "There's more. I heard Michael's plan."

--

Dean " The whole damn town?"

Sam nodded " It's gonna be a bloodbath. All of Michael's monsters activating all at once, attacking, turning everyone in Kansas City?"

Castiel " It's his army."

Dean" And all on a night when nobody's guard's up -- all nogged up, waiting for Santa."

He scoffed, shaking his head " Merry freakin' Christmas."

I nodded "Yeah, well, Garth said Michael was gonna give the signal at midnight, so if we can get to him before he does--"

Jack " Then we can stop this."

Dean"And with the spear still in play, that can hurt Michael. Given as much trouble as he's gone through to find it, it might do worse. Could be a shot at actually killing the son of a bitch."

Castiel"And we may be able to trap him. I mean, Bobby's been working on those angel cuffs. They might be able to hold him."

Sam  nodded " Yeah, and -- and getting the egg? I mean, we have Rowena's spell. We can put Michael back in the Cage. It's literally a trip to the post office."

Dean nodded " Okay, well, getting the spear is literally a trip to the Carter Lake recycling facilities. I say we get both. "

We all stood up. 

Dean " Me, Jack and Cas -- we'll go deal with Michael's monsters and get the spear. You and Leny-- you do your mail run and get the egg. We'll meet back at Hitomi Plaza with both weapons, and we'll hit him from both sides."

I nodded "Okay, let's go"

At the Postal office. 

Sam was trying to hack the security system"All right. That should take care of the security system."

I nodded "okay. "

Then i opened the lock with my powers. 

Sam nodded "nice"

I smiled and we walked in. 

--

I took the egg out of the box and smiled ""Happy Holidays."

Sam "you have it?"

I nodded "yep"

Then i walked out to him but he wasn't there. 

I looked around confused  "Sammy?"