I heard a guy in the back " Hey, dude!"

Garth whispered "Oh, got to go."

Then he hung up. 

Dean "Garth, huh? "

I jumped a little and turned to him "don't scare me like that"

Dean "Sorry. He'll be okay. He's fooled Michael this far, right?"

I sighed " Dean, I pulled him out of retirement for an undercover mission. If something happens to him, it's on me."

Dean nodded "Okay. Hey, look. Naomi gave us Michael's location, okay? We got a spy on the inside -- for a change, we're a step ahead. And given everything we've pulled off lately, I like our odds."

Cass walked to us. 

Sam came in from the other side. 

Cass " It's Ketch."

We followed him to Jack who was on a video call with Ketch .

Ketch " Valko's compound was a breeze, as it turned out. Jammed the security system from the outside, sedated the guard dogs -- Rottweilers, naturally"

Dean " Ketch."

Sam"Hey. You have it?"

Me "Hi, Ketch"

Ketch " Sam, Dean. What, no "hellos", "how are yous"?"

Dean "No time."

Ketch "well, it looks like Elena is the only one who learned to be polite"

Cass "The egg, Ketch."

Ketch"And as I was just telling Jack, I did, in fact, manage to expropriate the egg from a certain Hungarian rare-weapons collector."

Sam "Yeah, uh, uh, Arpad Valko. W-We got the messages, but so?"

Ketch"Unfortunately, once I got back to Budapest, where I was intending to catch the red-eye back to the good ole U.S.of A., he unleashed a swarm of mercenaries upon me. I was cornered, and so I was forced to, I'm afraid, drop the egg like well, to mix a metaphor, like a hot potato."

Dean  "Oh."

Castiel " You dropped it?"

Ketch "Never you mind, boys. I put it somewhere safe. In fact, it should be arriving in Lebanon, Kansas, the day after tomorrow between, mm -- 2:00 and 6:00 p.m."

Dean "You put the only weapon we have against Michael in the mail?"

Ketch " Ah, not just any mail. I paid extra. Certified Priority Express."

Dean looked at us annoyed " He paid extra."

Sam shook his head, frustrated.

Ketch "Look, I improvised. It's not as if I have access to the top-shelf clandestine courier networks I did during my British Men of Letters days. And really, so, whose fault is that, hmm?"

Sam let out a deep breath "Okay, K-Ketch, we're -- we're not mad, - W-We appreciate the effort."

Dean growled pissed off "Do we?"

Sam "It's just that big Michael stuff is going down soon. We -- We -- We kind of needed the egg now. "

Ketch froze "Oh. Well, um -- Sorry, chaps."

Cass sighed frustrated and left.

---

Dean "Well?"