"Jungkook are you kidding me? what's wrong with this? it's not even revealing. And also it's a black or red themed party." you said feeling annoyed. He was never like this. You couldn't believe that he was ordering you to what to wear and what not to wear. 

"It doesn't have to be revealing for you to look incredibly good in. I just don't want guys to look at what's mine." he said making your heart flutter again.

"Awe..you are cute when you are jealous. Don't worry babe I will be too busy working. And I'm running late now. Either you take me or I'll grab a taxi." you squeezed his cheek and gave quick kiss to his lips before putting on your coat. 

Jungkook sighed feeling uncomfortable. He hated that he had to work without being out there with you. It's not that he don't trust you, it's just he knows how guys thinks and says. And he didn't want anyone eyeing you in a dirty way. He has been longing you for days and seeing you this beautiful turned him on instantly. He wanted you so bad but you were always busy even to talk to him. Jungkook did feel lonely a bit but he gave you space. 

Still feeling annoyed of everything he just grabbed the keys and followed you out without a word. The whole drive was awfully quiet. You both were kind of annoyed but you were relieved that he kept holding your hand like always while driving. 

"What time do you want me to pick you up?" he asked as he stopped in front of the hotel. 

" Seven is fine." you said grabbing your phone and your clutch bag. He let go of your hand and you turned to him. You didn't like what you were feeling. For some reason the air between you two was not right. But still you didn't want to just go like this, so you leaned in to kiss him, for a second you thought he was going to pull back but he quickly kissed you. 

"Drive safe." you smiled opening the door. 

"Be good." he said half jokingly as he gave a small smile before driving off.

Wait! did he say Be good instead of Do good?

You shook your head sighing and went inside to help the staff. Everything was perfect and even before 6 pm you saw people started coming in. You quickly went to attend the hosts to welcome the guests. 

The two old couple Mr. and Mrs. Jang are very lovely. They are family friends of Miya and very fond of her. They kept talking about her in a sweet manner. After helping them out you looked around once again. Everything was going smoothly as you planned. You checked the time and it was close to 7pm. You looked for your assistant and informed her that you will be leaving and to take care of everything. 

As you were heading to the entrance you saw your client outside picking up fallen decorations knocked off by someone. You hurried over to him.

"Mr. Jang please let me and my staff handle this. Please feel free to enjoy your party." You said smiling politely. 

"Ms. Y/n that's totally fine. You have done more than we expected. Everything looks lovely." he smiled. 

But you insisted and quickly picked the rest of the flowers and ribbons up and placed them properly. 

"Dad! there you are.. Uncle Eun is looking for you." A young man came and informed Mr. Jang.

"Oh is it. I'll see to them. By the way this is my second eldest son Lee. This is Y/n, Miya's friend." Mr. Jang introduced him to you and then started talking about his future company events.

Jungkook arrived earlier than the time he promised to come. He felt uneasy about how things were between you two. So he parked the car and decided to go wait in the lobby for you. A soft smile spread across his face when he saw you helping out  an old man picking up things. You were just so beautiful and kind that he couldn't help but feel insecure when you are not around.