#60

Jungkook lay on his bed, eyes closed. His chest heaved with a quiet sob, and tears welled up behind his eyelids, slipping down his cheeks without resistance. Another sob wracked him, followed by a thin wail. He curled on his side and wept, shoulders heaving.

He touched the empty space next to him where you stayed in his arms week ago. He can't stand the emptiness with you gone. He was hopeless and felt like dying without you. He never thought you leaving him will hurt this much. He kept playing videos of you on his phone to get some strength to not give up on you. He wanted an explanation. He was still in denial that you left him to live your own life because he knew what you both had was real. It's not easy to walk away from the kind of love you both shared.

He touched the picture of you on his phone screen, missing you like crazy. He cannot stop replaying your smiles, your touches, your teases in his head. He wanted you to come back and hold him tight in your warm embrace and tell him that this was all just a bad dream.

"Jungkook-ah" Jungkook turned when Jin called out to him. The members has been visiting and checking up on him one after the other. They feared that Jungkook would go mad or do something reckless because that's how broken he was. Everyone tried their best to find out something about you but they found nothing.

"Come and eat something. You can't be like this anymore." Jin said pulling him out of the bed. Jungkook wanted to refuse but he didn't have the strength to do anything.

V was sitting near the dining table staring into space deeply lost in his thoughts. He was making weird faces as he was thinking.

"Yah! what's up with you." Jin asked as they took a seat. V looked at them and clicked his tongue.

"I don't get it. If everything was fine, why did y/n walk away suddenly without even talking to you, me or any of us. Specially to Aera or Miya." V questioned.

Jungkook has been thinking a lot about it lately. He knew that if something was bothering you, you would definitely talk it out. They all knew you have been through a lot and still you stayed. You didn't run away.

"So what are you suggesting? You think she got kidnapped?" Jin asked as if it's the dumbest thing to think right now.

"No. I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is why don't we just check the front door security camera just to see the state she left in." V suggested.

Jungkook's eyes widened at his suggestion. How could he not think of this before.

"That's it. We should totally do it." Jungkook quickly grabbed his phone and called the security to get access to clips of the day you went missing. He knew that it was not much but he just wanted to see every possible thing just to find anything of you.

"Just don't get your hopes up and then break down ok?" Jin said patting Jungkook's shoulder.

It was too late. He already had his hopes up. He was impatient till he gets his hands on the clips. He was tapping his foot and pulling his peach fuzz on his face as he waited. V and Jin let him be alone because they knew that he is not in his right mind.

Jungkook jumped and hurried to the door when the bell rang. His heart was beating fast and his hand was shaking as he took the USB from the guard. He quickly grabbed his laptop and plugged in to play the clips.

Jin and V gathered behind Jungkook as he scrolled the dates. He knew you were at home in the morning because you both spoke on the phone. So he grabbed his phone to check the last time you both spoke and it was around 9 am.

"There..there. check from there." V pointed out.

Jungkook quickly clicked on the video and fast forwarded till you step out of the house. He was biting down on his bottom lip and picking on the skin with his teeth getting nervous by the second. When he saw a figure approaching the door, he quickly rewind and played it.