♡ 𝟘𝟚 ♡

Jimin dropped to the floor breathing heavily after practicing alone for three hours continuously. Panting, he grabbed the water bottle and gulped it down in one go before falling on his back to take a breather. Slowly as his breaths were calming down, he pushed himself back and pulled himself up to lean against the studio mirror. Looking to the side he grabbed his phone from there floor as it was lying on the same place where he left it earlier.

Unlocking it, he opened his camera app to take a selfie for the fan café since he promised to upload a picture right after practice. What seems like ten minutes of taking  pictures, He opened the gallery to looked through them to select the best looking one. As he scrolled down, his finger stopped on a particular photo he took of a flower bunch two weeks back. It's the flower bunch he personally picked and sent to that cute girl who was injured because of him. A smile tugged his face as he remembered how silly and cute you were that day. He really wanted to pay you a visit before leaving Ilsan the right next day but his schedule was too tight.

"Don't tell me you are looking at that damn flower picture again?" Taehyung's voice boomed mockingly as he walked into the studio with Jungkook and Hoseok. Getting startled a little, Jimin quickly went back from the photo and put his phone away to deny whatever his friend was accusing him of. But the face he made and the stutter just gave him away making the members laugh.

"Yah... who are you trying to kid. We saw it from the mirror as we walked in." Hoseok laughed pointing at the mirror that Jimin was leaning against on. Jimin looked back and scowled as he was caught in his lie. 

"Ever since this Jimin came back from Ilsan.. he just couldn't stop talking about that girl you know. I heard him asking Joon last night if he knew that this girl was discharged or not. Tell us the truth bro, You like her.. don't you?" Jungkook ask teasingly.

"I agree on that. He keeps looking at that flower photo and smile all by himself like an idiot. It's so weird." Taehyung joined Jungkook to annoy him more. Jimin just cursed under his breath and tried to play it cool because he is usually never like this.

"Ok stop it. There is nothing like that going on in here. I just found her cute and funny.. that's it. And it's not like I'm going to meet her ever again. So stop ganging up on me and do some practices." Jimin threw the wet towel that was near him at them and got up to go. But them being the annoying friends, just continued to make fun of him throughout the day.

♡*.✧

Two days later Namjoon came back to the dorm with the manager looking stressed. He let out a heavy sigh making all the members who were there worry. They all knew that he went to meet the Art director to have an emergency meeting due to some complications.

"Namjoona? Everything ok man?" Yoongi ask grabbing a drink from the fridge and Namjoon shook his head looking lost deep in his thoughts.

"The event artist who was working on the new music video set just quit out of the blue today. The set that Namjoon requested was completely ignored and others are unfinished. Now the whole art team is messed up and PD nim just asked to change the set up and the approach or else try finding a person who is capable of pulling this off in these limited number of days." The manager explained and Jimin gave a nod understanding why the leader was tensed.