#25

After returning home in the morning, you went to bed and slept in more. You wanted to feel relaxed when you go to the festival at night. You wanted to go to the amusement park after the event because it was near by but Jimin really didn't like the idea. He said it was too risky and that he didn't want to take any chances. But he promised to take you somewhere better next month, so you are looking forward to it happily. 

When you woke up it was past lunch time. So you just ordered a snack not feeling hungry and decided to call Jimin. He had to stay back for few more shots where some came back with us. 

"Hey love. are you done?" you asked.

"Hey love.. yes! just wrapping up. I'll see you tonight then. can't wait." he sounded happy just as you.

"Sure. I'll be at the entrance by 6.30. since the event will be starting at 7 lets go early and get a good spot to sit." you said.

"Sounds like a plan. I have to go now. I love you." he said in a hurry and cut the line without even waiting for your response. 

*************************

Around 6 pm Jungkooks phone rang up. It was Jimin calling so he answered immediately/

"Jungkook-ah. I need a huge favor from you." He sounded desperate.

"What is it? tell me." Jungkook replied.

"My car just got a flat Tyre and I'm in middle of nowhere. I was suppose to meet y/n to watch the firework event. But I don't think I can make it. She must be on her way by now. Can you please go see it with her? I just don't want her to be alone. If your busy, that's fine I'll ask Tae." Jimin said. 

"No it's fine. I'll go!" Jungkook responded immediately. He knew that you were looking forward to this event so much. And he remembered what you said that night about seeing fireworks. So he was more than happy to be there with you to watch it.

"Oh! thank you Jungkook-ah. I knew i could count on you. She said she will be at the entrance by 6.30. So go there fast." Jimin sounded relieved.

"Jimin oppaaaa.... what are you doing. come here soon."Jungkook heard a girl acting cute in the background.

"Hyung. is that Yuri?" Jungkook asked to confirm.

"Ahh! don't mind her. I have to go now. take care of the situation for me okay. bye." and just like that Jimin quickly hung up. 'Situation?' the word irritated Jungkook for a while. When did you become a situation to him. And also he was kind of annoyed that Jimin was with Yuri. Jungkook quickly got dressed as he was leaving, his eyes landed on the small black box on his dresser. He quickly shoved it in his pocket and hurried over to you.

It was passed 6.30 pm when Jungkook got there. He saw you meddling with your phone at the entrance. So he hurried over to you. At first you didn't recognize him but once you did, He could see that you were surprised.

"Hey! what are you doing here?" you asked smiling beautifully at him.

"Hey.. I'm here to watch the fireworks with you." his words made you give out a confused look.

"Jimin called me." Jungkook answered short and sweet to your confusion.

"What? really?" you smiled as your face brightened up.

" I guess I don't have to watch the fireworks alone. I have to admit. I was a bit sad when Jimin said he couldn't make it. But i totally understand. And I'm glad that you are here. I don't feel lonely anymore!" 

"Come on lets go in and find us a nice spot." Jungkook smiled. 

Jungkook led the way and you followed him as he scanned the area. The place was mostly filled with couples. People were seated on mats keeping a good distance facing the river.