#49

As soon as you got to your room you flopped on to the bed and pulled out your phone to call Miya. You really needed to talk to someone about all of this or else you thought you would just blow up. 

She answered in two rings making you smile because she is one person who will never let you down. 

After talking to her and telling her all the things that happened these few days the question she asked stunned you. 

You were unable to answer as your mind went blank for a while. There was silence between you two. And then she asked the same question again.

"Y/n, are you falling for Jungkook?" 

"Wait..what..why would you think that?" you blabbered sitting up straight on your bed. You heart started beating fast at that question and you really didn't know how to answer that. 

"Fess up hun. Yes or no. You have to be honest with me." she was demanding and the way she was asking you knew that she was serious. 

"I- I don't know Miya." you sighed not wanting to admit it at first. 

"I'm sure you know how he makes you feel." she was not letting it go and suddenly you got the urge to talk about it to your friend. You wanted to open up and figure it out as well. 

"Ok maybe I do. I'm just not sure or ready to accept anything. I never thought I will get such feelings. But Miya..I really don't know. Jungkook makes me feel different.. alive and happy. He consumes me. His passion, his care and everything he does makes my heart beat in ways I have never felt before." you said as you leaned against the headboard and smiled thinking of him and the things he does as you continued.

"Miya.. He is so selfless, kind and pure. H-he challenges me and make me do things I have never done before. He gives me so much attention and makes me feel so special at times. He brings out the best in me and gives me everything that I always wanted. And I can't bare it when he is mad at me. Every time when he is away I miss him so much that I only think or talk about him. So yes. I guess I am falling for him."

Your heart started feeling heavy as you realized what you confessed. You were in denial all these days and now accepting it felt so real. Every moment with him feels real. The confusions and the mixed feelings became clear. And the truth was that you were not falling for Jungkook and Miya knew it too, that's why when she said it out loud your heart started thudding hard.

"Oh honey.. you are not just falling for JK. Girl you are madly in love with him!" 

"But I don't know Miya. I feel so scared. After what happened with Jimin I really didn't know how to live anymore, but being with Jungkook somehow I figured it out. He put me back in ways that I can't even imagine. And everything with him feels so real and feels so right that I'm scared I will loose what we have now." you told her honestly rubbing your forehead trying to process everything that's been happening.

"Y/n you are not going to loose anything. You are in love with the person who makes you glad that you are alive. And yes you maybe scared but girl..when it's real, you just can't walk away and hide." she replied trying to give positive vibes. But she genuinely did sound happy about this whole new situation.

"But what if he doesn't feel the same." you sighed thinking about what he would do if he finds out. It would be embarrassing to face him. It's not like you could ask him to love you back. This whole thing could be just one sided. 

"Oh please I know for a fact that he feels the same too." she said confidently taking you by surprise.

"What? H-How?" you asked and she let out a heavy sigh and then chuckled.