#52

Making Korean dishes takes a lot of effort but still you wanted to treat Jungkook with a nice morning meal. Few days back he did mention that he misses his moms food. Obviously you were not trying to compete with his mom but you just wanted to give him home food. 

You got busy waking up early knowing it's going to take time. It's only been a few days since you both got involved with each other but it feels like that you have been together forever. 

When you were almost done Jungkook walked in looking for you. Once he saw you, he smiled so brightly as he walked towards you. 

"Good morning!" he greeted you with a heart warming forehead kiss. These forehead kisses has become a Jungkook thing in your life. He express his love and care through this the most. Jungkook is a very passionate and a romantic guy. Sometimes he is just too good to be true. 

"Good morning." you greeted back smiling, while stirring the stew.

"Hmm.. Smells nice. What are you making?" he asked wrapping his arms around you from the back and resting his chin on your shoulder. 

"Something that you like." you replied and walked over to the sink with his arms around you. He stayed like that and followed you around making you giggle.

"What are you doing? let me go." you said unable to stop your giggles.

"Nope! I want to stay like this since nights are too long and you don't let me spend them with you." he complained and refused to let go. He was being clingy but you loved it. 

"Fine. then can you at least get that for me?" you pointed to a bowl on the top shelf. Instead of getting it for you, he lifted you off the floor effortlessly unannounced making you yelp through the giggles.

"Get it yourself." he chuckled. You quickly reached for it so he would put you down.

"Ok now seriously let go I have to shift this to the bowl." you told him because you didn't want anyone of you to get burnt. 

"Here, give it to me. I'll do that." being protective he took it away from you in an instant and got to it. So till then you prepared the rest. 

Once everything was done Jungkook gave a satisfying look as he was excited to try them. He quickly sat and took a bite.

"I'm not sure if it will taste ok, it's my first time. You said you missed home food." you tried to explain incase if it tasted bad.

"Oh Babe it's really good. And I really appreciate you taking time to do this for me. You have no idea how happy I am right now." he said smiling taking another big bite.

Babe!

It made your heart skip a beat. You never knew such nick names could actually make you feel like you really belong to him now. It hit you on another level. 

"Well I'm glad you like it." you smiled and took quick bites checking the time.

"Woah! slow down, what's the rush?" Jungkook asked placing a glass of water in front of you thinking you might choke. It was a sweet but funny gesture. 

"Thanks but I have to go and meet my client to get some work done." you said chuckling a bit. 

"What? you are leaving me alone on my day off?" he pouted with his cute bunny face making your heart melt.

"Don't worry I'll be back soon." you leaned forward and pecked his lips. 

"Fine. I'll drop you off." He scrunched his nose at you and resumed eating after you gave a nod.