#57

You smiled dreamily as you woke up in the morning, you could feel Jungkook's warm and firm body pressed to you. You were tucked in his muscular arms as his chin was resting on top of your head. Your body tingled just at the fact that your in bed with him wrapped up in his arms.

You snuggled closer making him shift slightly and tightening his grip around you. He was still asleep, you could feel him breathing peacefully. You slowly looked up at him and couldn't help the urge to touch him. He looked way too beautiful for you to resist. Specially after last nights love session with him. He was simply amazing. 

You let your fingers trace his collarbone and then down to his chest. You leaned in and pressed your lips to his chest making his fingers tighten around you. Knowing that he was no longer asleep, you glance up to see him smiling with his eyes still closed.

"That felt nice." He said slowly opening his eyes to look at you. 

You blushed when you saw his dreamy doe eyes. 

"Sorry..I didn't mean to wake you." you said as he leaned into peck your lips first and then started giving butterfly kisses to the side of your neck. You giggled and squirmed against him feeling ticklish, he chuckled against the crook of your neck. 

He lifted his face and looked down at you with a beautiful smile and a very messy hair which was your doings of last night. 

"How are you feeling?" he asked in a heavy deep voice. You pressed your face to his chest as he carefully wrapped his arm around you and gave your body a little squeeze against him. 

"Amazingly great and tired." you smiled against his chest and he runs down his hand against your naked back.

"It was you who was incredibly amazing." he teased.

"Stop." you hit his chest feeling shy and made him chuckle. 

There was silence so you pulled back to look at him. His eyes met yours and you could see that he was thinking of something deeply.

"What are you thinking?" you asked.

"That how am I going to survive without you for two days." he said caressing your face. You didn't want him to leave too but he had to. But after tomorrow he will be free from the contract.

Your eyes trailed down to his neck and noticed a love bite on his skin. Your eyes widened and immediately straightened up to see it properly. 

"Babe! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do this." you panicked a bit because it was in a very visible area and he has a show tomorrow. You knew marking skin was strictly prohibited for idols.

"Hey.. what are you talking about?" he asked calmly. 

"I mean this. let me get some ice or a chilled spoon to reduce the redness." you said touching his neck. 

"Babe relax. so what if there was a mark. let it be. why are you panicking?" he asked pinning you back to bed and hovering above you. 

"But you have a show tomorrow and..." you were cut off by a surprise peck from him.

"I don't care. I want you to mark me as much as you want so the world will know that I belong  to you. Only you." he said staring into you while running his thumb over your cheek.

"Don't be stupid and reckless. You better cover it up at least till the show gets over." you warned because you didn't want unwanted trouble for him.

He narrowed his eyes at you first in a challenging way but strangely he gave a nod without any arguments. You were truly happy that in his eyes that was only you that mattered but the whole world is looking at him and you had to keep that in your mind.