Chapter 35

3rd person pov'

When Zhan discharge from the hospital they went home hand in hand. Wang Yibo is vare careful to support Zhan even when they are already in the car.

"Yibo, Im just pregnant Im not disable." Zhan said when Yibo hold him in his every step.
"But I like what I do to you" Yibo said and pout. Zhan sighed as he cant do anything Knowing that the one who is beside him is Wang Yibo.

He rolled his eyes and walked faster. " Zhan waited for me!! Be careful" Yibo shouted and run to him. Zhan stump his foot and he sat down on the floor. " I don't want to walk anymore."He said and hug his feet. " Ahhh?? why are you sitting there." Yibo said and hold him. " I don't want to walk anymore.!!!!" Zhan said and buried his face on his knees. " Why???" Yibo ask and scratch his head Seeing his wife whinning on the floor. He look around and he saw that they are attracting some attention now.

" Zhan please get up now" He said and sit infront him. " No I don't want" He said and shook his head.
" Why??" He ask again. "Why??? You ask why?? YOu!!!! You always said 'Zhan wathch out...' 'Zhan becareful' ' Zhan don't walk fast" Zhan said while copying Yibo sounds. and glared from him

Yibo stunned hearing his wife's rant for him. "Im sorry wifey. I just want to make sure that you are safe and the baby." Yibo said and hold his hands. " Come on get up let continue walk again" Yibo said to him but Zhan shook his head. " No..." He said and hide his face.

" What do you want then??" YIbo ask. Zhan look at him and raised him hands. " Carry me Yibooo." He said in baby tone. Yibo was shocked seeing his wife's cuteness. He sighed and nod. He was about to cary zhan in bridal style when Zhan shake his head. He satand up and clung his hands on Yibo's Neck

"Carry me now Yiboo" He said. Yibo look around and he saw some are taking picture of them and some are signaling him to carry his wife now.

Yibo lifted Zhan's leg and Hw immediately wrapped his legs on Yibo's wait. " I love you hubby... Now lets go home." Zhan whisper in his ears.

Yibo's blood runs to his ears when he hear his wife. They reach home with Zhan is in Yibo's arms.

Yibo happily said the news to their family but his smile died when he saw them nod and continue what they are doing. They didn't even congratulate him or his husband. He pouted and Ayuan just shook his head and Zhan is just smile and tapped his back. " Daddy they already know that mom is pregnant. You are just the one who didn't know it even if I told you already" Ayuan said and sit in his lap.

" When did you tell me that??" Yibo asked " haysttt daddyyyyy I've already told you before at the hospital....." A-yuan said and pinch his daddy's cheecks. " Ahhhh???!" he asked but a-yuan already ignore his father and jus play in his lap.

'

'

'

Yibo and Zhan went go back to their old house. At first Zhan was shock that the house he left one month ago didn't even change except the bottles of wines everywhere. He glared at Yibo when he see the very clean house he left before became dirty full of dusk every where.

Zhan covered a-yuan nose "Yibo be sure to clean the house or else" Zhan said and carry a-yuan with him.

Yibo startled and look to Zhan. " Im sorry" yibo said. He immediately call some of their maids and after a few hours the house already clean again.

" Daddy your house is beautiful" A-yuan said and enter every room. Zhan stopped at the closed door. Yibo stand behind him and hugged his back. " Lets creat a new memory Zhan the happy one." YIbo said.

Zhan smile a bit seeing his son happily roaming around their house. " Mom this house is big but our house in Texas is much bigger" A-yuan said and look every where.

Yibo look at Zhan asking what their son just said. " Ahahahah Yibo. don't look at me like that.." Zhan said. " Then tell me." Yibo said in serious tone. Zhan look at him with serious look. They stare to each other for a while but Zhan sighed and went to Yibo. "what do you wanna know" Zhan ask

"I want to know what house is that and how??" Yibo said.
Zhan smiled and fetch his phone on his pocket. He opened his galery and show him what house A-yuan said to Zhan. " That's the house that a-yuan said. I built it with my own money." Zhan said.

Yibo look at him "come...." Zhan said and pull Yibo. " Daddy mommy wait for me!!!!IM coming too" A-yua run to them and pout. They laugh and Zhan carried A-yuan.

"They went to the abandoned garage in the back of the house. Zhan signal yibo to open the gate.

Yibo furrowed his brow then open the gate he look inside and his eyes widen when he saw sports car inside. "What is this. I cant remember I have a car like this??" Yibo inspect the car.

"That is my car if you remember." Zhan said and put a-yuan down. " Then why there is damage here" Yibo asked while looking at the big damage on the side.

"Mr. Wei you race with out me??" Yibo shocked to his son standing infront of them raising his one eyebrow placing his hands in his small waist. Yibo look to Zhan who is the same as A-yaun pose.

"W-who is Mr. Wei and what's that pose?? " Yibo asked them. But the two didn't even look at him.
"Hmmpp whaaaa huhuhuhuhuhu" Yibo was more sshocked when A-yuan cried.

"You promised me that in you will take me in your every race. You lied to me mommy" A-yuan said and hug Yibo's leg. Yibo is still puzzled whats happening but he manage to carry A-yuan and comfort him until he fell asleep.

"Did he that upset." Zhan said and look to his son hiccupping while in sleep. He kissed his forehead" Im sorry baby" Zhan said.

"Xiao Zhan explain to me all of this later." Yibo said in serious voice before he went out from the garage.

Now Zhan explain to me..." Yibo said when they are in their room.
Zhan layed on Yibo's lap. "Promise me Wang Yibo if you will know the whole me please don't judge me" Zhan said and look staightly in his eyes. Yibo slowly nod

"Im a drag racer Yibo" Zhan saiad straghtly. Yibo widen his eyes "And that's not all I already graduated in Business. Im just finishing my dream Arts" Zhan said

Yibo look at him " How?" That's the only word came out from his mouth.

" Yibo .. My grandma was advance she let me study business at young age and she told me that I can finish my dream aslong as Im done with business. About the racer. Back then did you remember that I told you once tha I love cars.??? At age of 16 I joined car racing and I never knew that I will become professional dragracer. I start a business when I was 17 when some of my competitor bet his company. And that company was falling I tried to rebuilt it and I was succesfull." Zhan said.

Yibo was very shocked and his jaw dropped. "w-what the name of your company then??" he ask...
"SXZ Company. Its a hotel, restaurants and malls." Zhan said

"So you mean???..." Yibo said and look at his wife. "Yesss hubby now will you accept the partnership???" Zhan asked and winked to his husband.

" Zhan you tricked me!!!!"yibo whinned and still shock. " Hahahah hubby I didn't tricked you I just learnedthat you already handling some of your family company.." Zhan said. "when did you know huh??" Yibo asked??

"Well I accidentaly saw the handsome young man in a conference last month but it seems that he has his own world that time" Zhan said. "Zhan that day Im very upset and miserable when you decide to leave me" Yibo said.

Zhan look to Yibo and hug him " I will say it last time Im sorry for running away and I will not runaway again I promise" Zhan said

"I love you Zhan." Yibo said and kiss Zhan." I love you too Yibo"

Their kiss became hotter but then they was interrupt by A-yuan who is standing infront of them "Ehemmm Did I already tell you Mommy ..l.. Daddy that I don't want a twins sibling??" A-yuan said and went to their bed. " I think Im going to sleep here for eight moths" He said and layed between them.

'now I hate my self that I didn't lock our room' they said in their minds.