Chapter 12

Xiao Zhan pov'

I wake up in the morning with a extreme pain all over my body.
I checked my body and the night scene was flash in my mind. Those hot kisses, sweet touches, our moans. I can't stop blushing.
I just surrendered my virginity to him.
But my smiles vanished when I look around and he is not here.
I glance at my table and I saw sticky note. I smiled again and get it but my happiness vanished again when I read the note he wrote.
I feel my tears coming out. I clutched my chest and continue hitting it.

"Thanks for the pleasure I enjoyed it
But please forget everything that happened last night Im was drunk. Just assume that it was a one night stand"

I crumpled his notes. Did he just think that it was a one night stand that I just pleasured him!!!!

My heart hurts I tried to stand up but then it seems that my feet were weak and I fall down on the floor. I cried louder I stand up again and slowly went to my bathroom. I opened the shower and stay there for a while. I didn't mind about getting late and I walked into my walk in closet and find some clothes to wear.
And went down I look at the kitchen bit then I just passed on my lower back still hurts and I think I had a weird walk right now. I skipped my breakfast for the first time. I don't have a strength to cook for us right now.
I slowly walked to my car and drove fast as I could in the school.

When I arrived at school I wear my usual smile. Pretend that nothing is happened to me. I drink a strong pain killer also so that I can't feel my back burns as hell.

"Zhann!!! Babes!!! Here" I saw Jay Park in the hallway. As I saw him I smile brighter and run towards him.
He hugged me and kissed my cheeks as he usually do when we are still in US.

"How are you babes. How about your husband hmm??" He tease me and I covered his mouth.
If there is one who knows about my merriage?? It was him he knows that I was married with Wang. He knows already since then.

"Your mouth Jay. What if someone heard that??!" I said and pout.
"Who cares if someone heard it.
If I were him I will announce to the whole Universe that I married to the most beautiful bunny." He said and put his hands around my shoulder.

"Silly lets go everyone already watching us" i said a pulled him.

He encircled his hands to me whie we are walking on the hallway.

Yibo didnt scape from my sight.
I saw him flirting with his long time girlfriend Emily.
I tried to smile at him but he it seems that he ignored me.
I just look away.

I was about to walk when Jay stopped in the hallway and face me and worst we stopped infront where Wang Yibo ang his group sitted. I was shocked when he kiss my forehead and my both cheeks.
My cheeks turns to red. I smack him ang he just giggled.

"Whoaaaaa bunny!!! Who this man?!?!" Xueyang asked and walked to as.

I couldn't speak because of embarrassment and just look down on the floor.

"Jay Park is the name dude" Jay said and make hands shake to him.
Xueyang grinned widely.
"Xueyang. Are you his boyfriend" he asked him
My cheeks turned extremely red right now. Everyone looking at us.

"Yeahh Im his BOYFRIEND right BABES!?!?" Jay emphasize the word boyfriend and babes.
I put my head on Jay's shoulder and hide my face. I secretly look to Xueyang who is also looking at me with his famous devil smile I pouted and glared to him at the same time.

We are standing on the hallway when we heard a loud thud on the corner.
We curiously look at it and it was Wang Yibo harshly stand up and walked out. And I saw his girlfriend glaring at us or should I say at me.

I just shrugged but then a loud laugh heard again and it was Xueyang and thier friends together with Jay.

"Okay nice meeting you dude." They said and introduce them self to each other.

After that I pulled Jay and walked to our class.
Jiyang wave to us.
We walked to them
"Heyy how are you Zhan zhan??" Ziyi asked
I smile at her "Im fine. Perfectly fine" I said to her.
I went to my seat when Jiyang speak. "Are you really okay Zhan you look pale??" He asked worriedly.
"Im really fine hahahaha" I lied as I feel my head throbbing with pain.
I just remember that I don't eat breakfast and that means that I didn't also take my meds. I cursed silently.

The class went well and pretty fast. When I was about to stand up  I feel my word spinning and then my sight became blurred ang bacame black.
I cursed my self.   'Shit... no not again!!' I shout in my mind.
I hold on my chair for my support.
I regret that I didn't eat my breakfast right now.
I tried to act calm to them and slowly followed their voice.
But I fall down when I step in wrong place.

I caught their attention but I can't see their reaction.

"Zhan!!!" Jay shouted and went to me. He supported me to stand up
And the word I just said is
"Jay I can't see." I said and hold his hands tightly.

"You didn't drink your meds. Don't you??" He scold me.
I smile weakly.

"Hey what happened??? Are you okay Zhan" Jiyang asked.
I nod.

"Im okay I just have a temporary blindness. Don't worry I can able to see later." I said to them.

I can't see their reaction but I feel that they are iny side.

/: thats all for today hahahaha
( about the illness I just base on mine.
;)

Enjoy reading