Chapter 44

"Zhan...."

My eyes widen when I heard a voice. A very familiar voice. I look at the man lying on the bed. My eyes widen when he slowly opened his eyes.

"Zhan.... Why are you crying??" He asked in low voice. " A.....Aren't you dead??" I asked
He look at me and frown. " What are you talking about??" Yibo asked to me and sit down.
" You are dead..... The doctor said and even Hauxuan." I said.

"What??? Why??? How??" He asked and frown at me. " Y-You have an accident. And I saw you there full of blood" I said and went to him. He creased my cheeks. " aiyahhh my baby you misunderstood. Yes I had an accident but its not severe. The blood you saw earlier wasn't my blood. I just faint" He said. I look at him " Then why did the doctor said sorry??? also Hauxuan." I said.

"Haauxuan????." He paused. "That bastard!!! where is he" He said and stand up.
" Ehhhh don't go!!!! Let me" I sad and walke to the door.

" HAUXUAN!!!!!!! You!!!" I said. Everyone startled but I don't care. All I want is to brake that bastard leg.

"E-ehh X-Xiao Zhan hehehehehe I- It a-a p-prank!?!?!!?" He said.

" You still have a guts to laugh! Come here you bastard Ill brake your leg." I said.
" Im sorry.... Im sorry... Im sorry.... Please don't break my leg!!!!" He said and started to run.

Every one laugh in the corridor. I look at them. " All of you are part with this?? Am I right???" I asked them.

" Xiao Zhan we're sorry. We didn't meant this part" They said.

My eyes become watery. " All of you are so mean" I said and turn my back to them.

They went silent when I return to the room. I saw Yibo there standing while looking at the window.
I went to him. " Why did you left the bed??" I asked and he faced me with a warm smile.

" Why are you crying??" He asked and wiped my tears. I shook my head and hug him. " I thougth I lost you already..... I love you Yibo" I hugged him.

" I love you too honey... Can you smile for me now??" he said.

I nod and smile. He cupped my face and connect our forehead.

3rd person pov"

Yibo look into Zhan eyes. he opened his mouth as if he wants to say something. Zhan noticed that "What is it Yibo?? You want to say something??" Zhan asked to his husband.Yibo shook his head and smile. " Nothing"

Zhan frowned while looking at him but then he kept silent.
" Come on lets go home now " Zhan said and pulled his husband.

On the door everybody waiting for them. When they saw Zhan and Yibo already they smile and about to speak but Zhan glared at them. " Im still mad at you guys." Zhan said and get Yizhan who's sleeping on Hauxuan's lap.

They look to each other and start blaming one another. " Its your fault Hauxuan." Zoucheng said.
"Why me?? You also agreed with me earlier" He said and smile.

" You littlebrat its your fault" Their grandma said and pinched his stomach.

" Awww Granny!!! Okay Okay Im sorry Its my fault. Its just that I thought that both of them are still mad to each other." hauxuan pouted.

" Well your plan sucks" haikuan said.

" Zhan are you still mad at them?" Yibo asked him but Zhan didn't answer him. " Baby don't be mad at them. They just want us to be okay again." Yibo said again. "But we are already okay yibo. Wait?? are you siding them already??" Zhan asked him.