Chapter 24

"I came here to pick you up.." Yibo said with smile. Zhan was shocked and his friends at the back can't stop smiling.

"Ehemmm!!! Ehemmmm!! Hmm! Zhan you promised us that you will come to us" Jiyang pouted.
Zhan widened his eyes. He can't remember promising to his friends.

"Ahhh Zhan so you are busy??" Yibo asked. But when Zhan about to answer he was already pulled by Yubin and Ziyi.

Yibo look at him pouting as he followed them with his stare.
Zhan felt guilty but he can't do anything because his friends already drag him.

Yibo walked to his spot solemnly as his plan was ruined by Zhan's friends. It been a moth and Yibo can't deny that he is feeling something towards Zhan.
Zhan makes him happy and his smile makes his heart beats faster.

He planned that he will talk to Zhan but his plan sabotage si he just went to his friends.
But in his way he saw Emily walking towards him.
He wants to aviod her but Emily already clung her hands to him.

"Babe its been a week since you didn't visit me" Emily said.
"Im busy Emily" he said coldly.
Emily pout "babe come to my house tonight Im expecting you" Emily said and finally remove his hands and walk on the other path.

Yibo hissed and continue walk.
He finally arrived in their spots. And his friends welcome him.

"Yowwwe Yibo what's up man!!!!!!I heard you have a good relation with Zhan lately" Xueyang tissed him. And the others laugh.

"Shut up xueyang" he said and went to his seat. Every one join him on the table and talked. But on the other hand Xueyang keep observing him as Yibo always talk about Zhan.

Somehow Xueyang felt happy about them but he can still feel sad and pissed off about those two. they were hiding their feelings to each other. the one is stupi and the other is afraid.

Their lunch break ends and Yibo went to his class already when he feel his phone vibrate. He immediately see it hoping that the one who text his is zhan but in his excitement wash off when he saw the texter.

it was Emily reminding him to come to his house tonight. he didn't anser and went to his class already.

on the other hand Zhan's friend keep teasing him about him and Yibo. Zhan keep blushing and want to hide his face because of embarrassment.

"Zhan are you sure that yibo don't have a feeling for you???" Ziyi asked.

Zhan look at her and he shake his head "nahhh yibo and I are just plain best friend. and he has already his girlfriend Ziyi" he said but deep inside he is hurting.

Zhan was scrolling on his phone when he saw is buzzed and a text from yibo welcome him. he smile and open the message but his smile vanished when he read the message.

"Zhan I not going home today My friends asked a sleep over. don't wait for me okay be safe" that the message.

Zhan don't know if he is going to reply or What.

the day end and its already night Zhan was sitting on their balcony sipping a coffe. he is in his deep thought. Mei keep texting him when will he go there and he also thingking what Yibo doing right now.

he halted when he heard a doorbell. Zhan got up and open the door. His eyes widened.

"what are you doing here?? I thought you have a sleep over??" Zhan asked.

"huh Who said that??? we don't have a sleep over and we never have a sleep over.... by the way where is your husband I need to talk to him." Xueyang asked.

"I-I don't know.....???" zhan lowered his head and his mind are now in mess. he is wondering where did Yibo go if they don't have a s;eep over???

"what you didn't know?? how come??" Xueyang asked.

" he said you guys are having a sleepover." xueyang look at him.

Xueyang get his phone and dialed Ybo's phone. not so long Yibo answered it. "yow bro where are you??" xueyang firt asked. "im// babe ho's that//" a girl speak on the other line.

Xueyang look at zhan worriedly but he was shocked when he saw Zhan was smiling.

"no need to worry Xueyang Im okay...." Zhan said.

xueyang turned off the phone when they heard a moan on the other line.

Xueyang went to Zhan and hug him. "Im sorry I shouldn't have called him" he said but he felt that zhan shake hus head. "its okay if you didn't called him how can we know where he is. Im glad that he is with Emily now." he said and smile.

Xueyang look at him and about to speak but Zhan speak up again.

"Uhmmm yang Ill just go to my room you can use the other room if you will stay here. Zhan said and already go.

Zhan walked on the stairs with heavy heart. he was thinking why Yibo need to lie at him and use his friend as a scape. he went to his room and start packing.

he made up his mind already. he needs some time to fresh up.

Zhan texted to jay that he is going back to US nex week. he also texted his parents so that they will not worried about him. he thingks good reasons.

he will just wait for Yibo to talk to him...

Hi guys Im relly for this super late update. I as busy these past few days.

by the way I hope you enjoyed this chapter. godbless every one