Chapter 34

This is late update and Im sorry for that
hahaha its just that our signal is bad for the past few days. I cant even open my Wattpad.

Wang Yibo pov'

I keep pleading to Zhan to let me go with them but he just glare at me.
I just want to be with them and there is no way that Im gonna let them go away again. I already promise to my self that I will fix my relationship to Zhan specialy for now that I have already a son.

When the first time I saw him I felt something in my heart. And when he introduce him self to me I already know that we have a connection but I don't know what connection is that.

"MY SON" Its nice to say that word. And when I look at him I can see my child self to him though he get some traits from Zhan but He got more to me. His features, the way he speak and walk he got all from me.

"Please zhan>>" Isaid. " Recover first Wang Yibo" he said and brush my hair. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment. How I love this, I love the way he cares for me even though I make a mistake that don't deserve a forgiveness from him.

"Okay we are going now see you tomorrow Wang." he said and stand up

" Bye daddy see you. Please recover soon. Don't be sad daddy who told you to drink a lot of sleeping pills with high dosage." My son said and hug me. My eyes widen and look at him. "You little brat...." I said and about to tickled him but he run to Zhan.

I look at them they are both laughing. " You're so bad" I said. Now Im regretting that one.
"Okay YIbo we are going now bye." Zhan said and walk out from the room. I look at them until their shodow are gone before I lay down. Just hours left I said I cant wait to be with them.

In the morning as my usaually do I wake up early but today I feel happy waking up not the past month that I don't even want to Wake up.

I look at the trees dancing and the birds singing they look so happy.
I packed my cloths and take a bath before I discharge.
"Didi..." Haikuan-ge said while standing at the door. I think he just came. "Ge.." I sad and look in his back hoping someone to pop out. I felt little sad and nervous knowing that Zhan is not the one who came here.

haikuan-ge laugh "Zhan is on their house. Come they are already waiting there. Zhan said that he have something to announce. So hurry up before he change his mind and go to U.S again" Haikuan -ge said. "Ge!!!! Hmpp" I said and hurry. "Lets go" I said and Im the one who step out first. "Whoaaaa Yibo slowdown. Im just joking!!!" he said and catch up.

Haikuan-ge drive and still his teasing smile is in his face. Until We reach Zhan's house.
I went down and look around hen I heard someone shouted. "Daddy!!!!!!" A-yuan said and running towards me followed by Zhan who is walking while smiling. I Catch A-yuan and carry him. "baby how many times did I tell you not to run" Zhan said and come near us. " becareful next time. You didn't reflect on what happened to you yesterday." Zhan continued.

'Baby' I want Zhan to call me baby too. I said in my mind while hearing him.
"Im sorry mom I just got excited when I saw Daddy" A-yuan said and hide his face on my neck. I saw Zhan sighed and patted his back. " Come in lets go They are already waiting there" zhan said when he look at me.

We walked to the house and our family welcomed us in the living room with a Old woman sitting in the center chair. She is looking at me intensely while raising her eye brow. I felt nervous by his look. "Granny don't look at him like that you're scaring him" Zhan said and pull me to sit down.

"aiyooo you spoiled my act." Zhan's grandma said and pout. Everyone shake their heads when they see the old woman acting like a kid.

But then I felt chill in my bone again when Zhan's grandma stand up and went near me. A-yuan also went down on my lap and transfer to Zhan.