Chapter 32

XIAO ZHAN POV'

I cant sleep because of what I've heard about Yibo. I didn't know why did he do that?? Did Emily broken up with him?? I look at our lugguage. And I look at my baby. I cant stop crying, I felt sorry for my child and I blame my self for that. I wish I didn't have this illness. Earlier Grandma talked to me, she showed me some pictures of me and asked if I remember those. I shook my head and tried to recollected them but I cant. Then I was shocked whe she continued showing the pictures.

My head started to hurt and my mind keep flashing blurred scene. Mr grandmother stopped when she saw my discomfort. and she tell me everything. My eyes get wet, I cant even look at my baby. All this time his so called family is always in his side. The one that Im trying to find was my self. I tried to find A-yuan's biological mother but the truth is I am his biological mother. Should I call my self mother?? I cant even remember my son. I hate my self for that.

I cage a-yuan in my arms as if I don't want to let go of him. Even if I cant remember anything i know in my self that he is my son,

Grandma said "its not important to remember everything right now. The important thing is you know that he is from your blood, you know that he is yours. Remembring everything take sometimes, Don't blame your self. God made all of this beause he has a good reason" and hug me.

I reach the albums and keep it in my bag. 'Mind can forget but heart, never'
Im thankful to my grandma for capturing such a beautiful memories.

I look to a-yuan again and kiss his forhead. "Thank you for coming to my life" I said and sleep.

EARLY IN THE MORNING

"Mom!!!Mom!!! wakeyy wakeyy!!! Its already in the morning. Didn't you said that we are going to China today??!! Mom pleaseeee W.A.K.E.U.P."
I groaned... "baby it still early our flight will be in the afternoon." I said and hug him. "But mom...." He whined. But then my sleep swept away. " What did you call me??" I asked and look at him. "Mom.."

My eyes get teary "CAn you say it again??" i requested. "MOM!!! MOM!!!MOM!!!" ayuan said I hugged and kiss him. "I love you baby." I said and I heard him giggled. " I Love You too mom!!!" he said. My heart flattered. It so good to be called mom. I wonder what will Yibo feel if he see him??

Wait yibo?? Mom called me last night that yibo was in the hospital. My worries attacked again.

"Zhan are you okay??" grandma asked. "Im okay grandma Im just nevous" I said while. we are already in plain. A-yuan is sleeping beside me while grandma is sitting in front. I look at my baby. I don't know what will be their reaction if they will see him. And also my baby growing inside me. Im so lucky that I don't have to suffer a lot on my morning sickness.

I close my eyes. I just wait for some hours. We will arrive at china after 8 hours. And I didn't know that I slept.

ON THE DREAMS'

"Grandma is it true that there's a baby inside me?" I asked and grandma smile. " Yes zhanzhan You have your baby inside you." she said. "But grandma who is the father of my baby?" I asked. I sense that grandma halted and sighed. '" come here" She said and drag me in my room. Then he show me a picture. " This is Wang Yibo you where he lives didn't you. he is the one you are always talking. You met him when you went to china for a vacation. And he is the father of you baby." She said. I was mesmerize by his look. At last I already known whats he looks like.

the time run fast and Im at the hospital already crying in pain. after a while I heard a loud cry of a baby. I smile and held him. " your so cute.. from now on your name will be Yuan Xiao Yuan. I cant wait to show you to your father" I said. ( note: I made a mistake in my previous update. about the name Im sorry)

Secretly Married (Yizhan FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें