Chapter 52

Zhan is now laying on the bed naked while Yibo is standing infront of him. Yibo stared at him as if he's staring at his favorite food. Yibo slowly crowled down and he began to kiss Zhan's foot up to his sexy legs while his hands are travelling anywhere.
Zhan felt extreme pleasure and he cant help but to moan. "Uhhmmm hah ahhh Y-yiboo" Zhan closed his eyes. Yibo hearde his husband moaned that makes him aroused more. Yibo take Zhan's shaft and shove it in his mouth. He played it with his tongue while looking at his husband who is moaning so wild.

"UHhmmm ahhh fuck!!! ahh.....!!!! yeahhh.. Yiboo." Zhan curled his toe when he felt Yibo sucking the tips of his shaft. "Y-Yiboo umnnnn. Im gonna.... c-cu-mnnn" Zhan closed his eyes tight and trust on Wang Yibo mouth.

Yibo got contented by Zhan's reaction and he remove his pants and show his cock proudly standing and ready to attack the wet hole twitching...
They kissed suckling each other's tongue, mixing their saliva and biting each other. Wang Yibo prepared his husband and he hitted Zhan's hole with his Shaft the makes the man under him scream with pleasure. "ahhhh!!!!!.... Umnnn Put it in Yibo plsss.." Zhan pleaded and wiggled his bottom. Yibo didn't waste any chance and he shove his whole length inside his husband.

"Ahhhhh!!!!! Umnnnn hhhh" they both moaned and Yibo start pounding his husband.

"ah Ah Ah Ah !!!!! Hahh. Nnggghhh. Ahhhh" Zhan moaned feeling Yibo's shaft keeps hitting his sweet spot. "I-m im cu-mming..!!!" Zhan sai. Yibo pound faster when he feels he is going to release too. "I-Imm cumming too baby....Ahhh shittt." Yibo moaned and he immediatey pulled his shaft and let his cum mix with Zhan.....

The two went into onother rounds until they exhausted.

In the morning Zhan wakes up first. he look around and he saw his husband peacefully sleeping beside  him. He smile and kiss his husbands lips and greets him. "good morning my love" before he stands up and went the the bathroom. He dressed up and went out to check his lovely kids in the other room.
He smiles when he saw A-yuan patting Yizhan butt while humming  the song he always used to make them sleep. While Jixian patting their little princess.

"Good morning" Zhan said smoothly. The two look at his and smile happily. "Good morning mom...." the two said and wnet him and give him a kiss. Zhan smiled widely and give them also a kiss and his two younger angles too who is still sleeping.

"How your sleep ???" Zhan asked them. "its nice mom!!!! we like it here..." The two said. "uhmm that's good." He said.

"Well.... How's my angel here???"Wang Yibo said who jus come in and give his two boy a tight hug. Zhan smile and kiss his husbands lips.

"Good morning my babies." He said and went to kiss the two angels.

The four having a cuddle time when A-xian cried. Zhan immediately went and carry her in his arms. "Good morning my princess...." Zhan said and A-xian giggled while pinching his mother's chest. Zhan chuckle and lift his shirt. A-xian immediately sucked it and Zhan giggled.
Yizhan also waken up and look around until he saw his father together with his big brothers. Yizhan went and sit on Yibo's lap and closed his eyes. "Molning Daddy gege...mama???" He said and look around with his one eye open. Zhan smile hearing his youngest son. "Im here baby." Zhan said and went to give him a kiss. "Good morning....." he said. Yizhan just nod and a little smile in his lips before he close his eyes again and hug tight his father.
A-yuan and Jixian also smile and hug the two.

"Okay lets go down." Yibo said and carry Yizhan in his arms. All of them went down.

"Good morning grandma wen..."they said.
"Good morning masters and Young masters... come the food is ready now." She said and bow.
Zhan give A-xian to her baby sitter for a while and went to the kitchen. The Five had their breakfast

After their breakfast Yibo tour them aroud. The kids were amaze when they saw every pools with different size and shape.

"Whoaaaa Dad can we swim already??" A-yuan ask and the thwo boy just nod. Yibo look at Zhan as if he's asking a permition. Zhan just nod and smile. He went to one of the bench and sit down. A-Xian who saw her brothers swims she giggle and keep moving.

Zhan having a hard time to hold her so he took of her diaper and put her swim wear. Zhan also put some sunblock on them before they went to the pool where Yibo and the kids playing. A-Xian jumps and let out a lively laugh whe she feel the water in her feet. They laugh and the boys came to play wit her. Zhan smiled watching them when he felt Yibo beside him kissing his cheeks. Yibo went up and get his phone. "come lets take a photo" He said they all look and smile. they took several shots before they swim again.

That particular place were filled of laugh. While the caretaker looking a them smiling, Its her first time to see his youngmasters smiles and laugh like that. he always cold expressionless and hard to approach but know seeing him with his big happy family she know that Wang Yibo already found his soulmate.

She took some photos of them and send to Madam Xiao. "A ONCE SECRETLY MARRIED IS NOW A BIG HAPPY FAMILY" she said and happiy turn her back and prepare a lunch for them.

"The first time I saw you step out from that car I star imagining my future together with You Zhan. And my imagination become more real when you said that You want me and you want to be with me. But god challenge us first. We separated that time, to us to find out how strong our love is. We encountered different problems to make us learn that life is not easy as we see. Now I've learned something. "To appreciated the person who us the most because in this life soulmate is hard to find. Hundred person who passed in our life but there will always special someone to make our heart beats like crazy, makes our world stopped, and make us selfish and keep that person and lock in our life forever." Zhan I don't think I can still let you go this time. I might die if ever I lost you again. We may fight in the future but its just fight no separation. I love you very much that I can able to do anything for you."- Wang Yibo

"My heart already choose you eversince I layed my eyes on you. I keep thinking of you every night. Your cold face, your smile and your angelic voice. When we separated that time I always think of you. But a nightmare came. I forgot you but my heart never. I always dream of you every night. And when A-yuan came my life become more lively. Our love story may begin with a little cruel but I promise it will have a happy ending.
"I may forget your face, your smile, your cold face and even your existence remember I still have my heart. This hear of mine will never forget the lovely man I love. This heart will by more dominant than my mind" Wang Yibo I may forget you again but im not afraid anymore be I know you will be there in my side to make me remember of you and our kids. I love you so much My husband" - Xiao Zhan

THE END.....

I think I should end it here. This story already reach the end.
I will miss this story so much....

I would like to say thank you to all of you who supported this story. This story will not be successful with out all of you.

Please support my other stories too :)

If you want a BOOK 2 of this story feel free to drop a comment. :)