Chapter 7: Acquaintance DAY!!

3rd Person pov'

Its friday now and Its their acquaintance day.
In the past days Zhan keep talking to Yibo but he just get death glare and shouts from him.
Zhan just want to give up already but again with his determination that someday he will be friend with Yibo he didn't give up.

Zhan also keep cooking for the two of them but just like before he didn't touch any of it.

Zhan was heart about what Yibo treating him. He wants to question but he was afraid to be shout again so he just keep quiet.

On Yibo's side
He already pissed off to Zhan.
Every night he just stare at those cooked food for him and those notes that Zhan wrote to him.
And in the morning he ignored those greeting from his.

Yibo hates when Zhan keeps greeting him and smiling at him even though he always shout at him those smile never leaves his face and that why he gets irritated.
He spends more time with Emily his current girlfriend just to avoid Zhan at school and at home.

It a Friday morning Zhan already get up and as usual he went to the bathroom do his routine and went to the kitchen cook food for the two of them.

He waits for Yibo to get down and a minutes passed he hears a foots steps already.

"Yibo good morning come and have a breakfast" he smiled but Yibo glared at him.
"Step aside..." Yibo cold said to Zhan.
He didn't get what yibo said so he just look at him innocently. But then he just feel that he was harshly pushed away.
"I told you to step aside are you deaf??!?! Stupid...." Yibo said an went out.

Zhan nearly cry but he just look up so that his tears will not fall down.

He look at his uniform that stained when Yibo pushed him.
He sighed and went to his room he doesn't have a spare uniform so he just wear casual clothes.
A white hoodie and a pants

He run to his car he pull his fullest speed because he is already late

And when he reach the university he run to his class.

"Im sorry Teacher I was l........ate"
He huffed but when he arrived in their room there still no teacher.
And his block mates looking at him.

He was embarrassed and just hide hide his head down and went to his block.

His friends patted his shoulder
"Hey why are you late???" Jiyang was the first who asked him.

"Huhh.... nothing just I..... I didn't hear my alarm" he lied and smile at them.

"And why are you in your casual clothes hmmm did the teacher said that we need to used our uniform for this day!??" Ziyi asked him raising her brows.

"My uniform was stained and I don't have a spare so I don't have a choice." He pouted and look at them.
Yubin just giggled on the side and write again.