Chapter 29

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A SMALL STORY ABOUT ZHAN'S MOTHER :)

3rd person pov'

Xiao Zhan wake up early in the morning and welcomed by his son's face that still sleeping in his arms. He smile and kiss his son.But then his smile vanished "still I cant forget him in my mid." he mumbled and stare at his son. " you look like him." he said in his mind

Meanwhile zhan decide to go outside already. when Zhan was out side he saw the maids doing their works. He smile at them when he saw his grandmother in the garden sitting. He smile and went there. " Grandma good morning.' he greeted and his Grand ma smile at him. " Come here Zhan take a seat."

Zhan went there and sit donw when his grandmother speak. "How's your sleep zhan??' she asked. "its good grandma." he said.

"Zhan I know that there is something happened to you in china that's why you suddenly go back here. I tried to talk to Jay also but he said that. Its better to ask you." her grandmother said and look at him seriously. Zhan look up and sighed. "What relly happened Zhan tell me, I will understand it" she said.

Zhan look at her and nod. " Grandma, Im married.' he said. At that single word his grand mother froze." what?? when??" she asked. " Im married to our family friend's son." ge said again. and look at his grand mother. The old lady covered her mouth. " Its Wang." she said with flat tone. her face change to strict .

Zhan nod and look up again. "at first its just a mere contract but accidentaly Im fallen to him. But he hate me that much and he has a lover. We stay for a year and a half. I expect a changes in our relationship. but then we Just end up to be friends. Last week before I came here I...." Zhan covred his face and wiped his tears. his grandmother just listen to him. "I... l-let him go..... I s-signed the our divorce paper and come here." he said.

//slap!///

Zhan was shocked when he received a slap from his grand mother. he look at her with teary eyes but the old woman glared at him. " Im sorry for disappointing you grandma." he said and about to walk out when his grand mother speak.

"What did I teach you Zhan??" she said and Zhan look at her shocked. " I never teach you to be coward Zhan. Didn't I teach you that don't give up until you get what you desire?!. Your such a coward. NO wonder you're just like you mother." his grandmother said in angry voice. Zhan was shocked when his grandmother talked about his mother. his real mother.

" you know my mother grandma??" he asked. " of course I now her. Who mother who didn't know her daughter.' she said.

" Your daughter how come?" he asked.

" don't try to mislead out topic Zhan. If Im not mistaken the Wang you married was the youngest. Wang Yibo if im not mistaken.?? " she said. Zhan sighed he faild to lost the topic. he nod " yeah.." he said

" So.... You found each other huh.... I onder if he remembered you. and if he know what realy happened to you last 4 years. I know that he just taking hi revenge. that child Im going to teach him some lesson." his grand mother mumbled.

" you saying something Grandmother??" he asked

" ahhh nothing go inside Im still mad at you don't talk to me for a while." his grand mother said. "uhmmm grand mother about my mother?? how did it happened that she becaome our daughter?" zhan asked.

His grandmother look at him " do I need to elaborate Zhan zhan?? of course we ." her sentence didn't finish when Zhan stopped her. " grandma I know that thing but that's not what Im asking for.!!??" zha whinned. His grand mother sighed.

" Your mother was my adoptive daughter.I really want to have a daughter that's why we adopted her when she is till 3 years old. Your father was very happy to have a little sister that time. and as we expected they became close to each other. But we didn't know that their closeness was already different. My son love her already and he told me about that. At that time my Husband and I decided to send Sanren to abroad. We make sure that my son will not find her. And arrange him to our business partner's daughter.

Its not that I don't want Sanren to be his wife, actually Im okay with it but knowing sanren was a untamed child she loves to explore the world. And we know that your mother just treat him as hid big brother. I don't want to suffocate her so we send her abroad. and as expected my son hated us and left broken hearted that time.

but life must go on he slowly accepting that she and him will never be together. But then with unexpected event it was our family bonding Your father,Yu, a-cheng and yanli were here. When Sanren came back from france with a little baby in her arms. I still remember that time when she came criying with her baby that about 2 years old. She run to your father and cry on his shoulder. She told us what happened to her. At that time we made a big mistake again. we let them be together alone." old Xiao stopped when she saw that Zhan was already crying. "t-that's how I came in the picture right???. I've made by a mistake." Zhan cried his grandmother hugged him. "shhhhh Zhan don't think that. Even you made in a mistake but remember this your are the most beautiful mistake that they made." his grand mother think??

"grandma you said tha my mom has a baby with her when she came back then where is he??" he asked. "that does it mean that I have also a bigbrother from my mom??" he asked.

His grand mother nod. " That boy..." she said and look at him and she smile sadly.

"He is already in heaven watching you" she said and that makes Zhan cry again. "how??"he aske.

" He was diagnosed with leukemia. We are very late when we noticed the symptoms he already reach the 4th stage. At the age of 4 he finally gave in. Did you know that he is the one who named you." she said.

Zhan was shocked "w-whats his name grandma??" he asked

"the English name of yours" his grandmother said. and walked out from the garden its already 9 in the morning.

Zhan was left there with deep thoughts when he heard a giggled in his side. When he saw it he immediately smiled. "Hi baby hows your sleep?" he asked. "it was very nice daddy because you were here." ayuan said.

"hmmmm is that so??" he tickled his son. "HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop it daddy hahahaha I can breath anymore."he said while laughing. Zhan stopped ticklinf him and they proced inside.

HI GUYS SORRY IF THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE AGAIN HAAHAHAH

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND iLL TRY TO UPDATE TOM. FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER