Seven

I smile to myself as I feel Bokuto give my hand a reassuring squeeze letting me know everything is gonna be just fine.

"So, Y/n you never did answer my question about the managieral position," He says to me with bright eyes hoping I say yes to his offer.

A small giggle makes it's way out of my thoat as I look up into his eyes, "Fine Bokuto, I will talk to your coach at practice but you have to go with me, okay?"

He nods at me excitedly, just happy I said yes to be the manager.

"Bo..." I say to him as we walk on the pathway up to the school feeling eyes on me from many girls and guys.

A small "Hm?" Makes it's way to my ears as he looks down at me seeing me tilt my head toward all the people.

Finally he realizes what I mean and begins to hear the whispers, "What is she doing with the boys volleyball team?" "She's hot, why wouldn't she be?" "I bet she's easy," "Such a slut," "Ew why is she of all people holding Bokuto-san's hand?" And so on.

I could feel Keiji's blood boiling, as my own.

I could feel my shoulder's begin to slump and my gave drop down to the ground as things continued to be said.

Bokuto stopped walking causing me to almost fall, he grabbed hold of my shoulders and made me face him.

"Baby owl, don't listen to them. We all love you and they don't know anything."

A small smile made it's way to my face as Komi piped up, "Yeah! Don't get so down Y/n! You're THE Y/n Akaashi. Nothing get's you down!"

When he said my last name you could feel the shift in the atmosphere.

"O. M. Goodness! You're so pretty! We should totes eat lunch together," I turn to my left and see a very tall lady looking down at me.

"I don't think she'll be joining you, I'm sorry," Akaashi says to her.

I smile at him as if to say thank you, he heard what she had said, what they all had said.

"Well why not?" She sure is persistant I thought to myself.

The boys just scoffed or rolled their eyes at her as Bokuto began to pull me away and inside the school.

"Thank you guys," I said to them as we got away from everyone.

They all smiled at me and shook it off saying it was no problem.

"Bo, can you walk me to my first class please?" I say to him as I pull up my schedule on my phone, he nods at me as we walk off to the first year hallway.

"Hey, Bo?" He just hums in response as he leads me down the hall to my classroom, "What is this? I mean..." Before I can continue he cuts me off, "What is this...?"

I nod at him as he looks down at the floor unsure of what to say, "How about, we go out on that date you were talking about? We can take things from there." His head shoots up as he beams at my words

"Sounds good baby owl, we can catch a movie after practice if you want," I nod at him and he smiles leaning down to kiss my cheek before dropping me off at class waving goodbye.