Sixteen

Lemon chapter🍋

Kōtarō climbs on top of my small frame leaning down to kiss me, "I love you..." He mumbles against my lips.

"I love you too..." I return into the kiss.

Slowly he trails kisses down my body causing me to try so hard to contain my moans, "Baby... Let me hear you," he mumbles into skin.

He makes it down to the bottom of my stomach and drags his tongue back up to my chest removing my shirt in the process.

He hovers there for a moment just staring down at me, causing me to cover myself, "You're beautiful, I'm so lucky to have you," He tells me as he removes my hands from my chest.

"Don't cover yourself, you're to pretty for that," He whispers into my ear nibbling on the lobe gently.

I nod my head and he moves his head down to my chest sitting me up slightly so he can unhook my bra.

"You're so gorgeous," He tells me as my bra falls onto my lap.

He lays me back down and rubs my breasts licking them gently whilst nibbling here and there, "K-Ko!" I moan out as he begins to suck on one of them.

"Shhh, don't want your brother to hear now do we?" Shaking my head vigorously he smirks going back to what he had been doing before he was interrupted.

Breathy moans escape my lips as he switches to give my other breast some attention, "Be a good girl for me and stay quiet,"

Nodding my head he begins to repeat what he had done before. Slowly he begins to trial kisses down to the lining of my panties, "Do you want to keep doing?" he asks me gently fiddling with the lining.

"Yes," I tell him letting out a breath I didn't know I had been holding,

He nods and takes off his shirt before continuing to please my lower region.

Coming back up to my face he locks my lips into a kiss of which I melt into, whilst rubbing me through my panties.

Small moans come from my mouth as he uses his free hand to choke me whilst breaking the kiss, "Not so loud baby owl~" I nod my head and he breaks our eye contact.

"Hmm, I wonder who made you this wet... Do you mind tell me baby?" Shaking my head as my face burns at the question.

He pulls my panties down and hovers over my pussy, his hot breath causing me to buck my hips, "Aww, does my pretty baby want me to touch her with my mouth?" He asks gently rubbing my inner thighs and the lips of my pussy.

Whimpers make their way out of my mouth as I nod, "Maybe you should answer my question," He says to me as he licks his pointer finger and slowly slips it in.

"Ahhh~" I moan out at his touch fucking myself on his finger.

He chuckles slightly, "My baby is such a needy slut isn't she," he asks. I nod my head vigorously, "Now... Who are you needy for?"

"Y-You, Ko," I say gently.

"That's not my name baby owl~" He says to me as he pulls his finger out and licks his clean, "Try again and maybe I'll help you,"

"You daddy," I whine out, "Good girl," He says to me as he shoves to fingers inside me.

"Ko!" I moan out loudly, "Not my name, Princess," He says to me as he continues to feel around inside me with his fingers.

"I'm sorry daddy," I say to him as he smirks and leans down swirling his tongue around my clit teasing me.

Loud moans escape me as his free hand moves up to grasp my breast, "I-I'm gonna-" Before I can finish he pulls away and moves his fingers.