Two

I smile as I finish packing my bags, I slip on my shoes as I hear a loud noise come from outside that snaps me out of my thoughts followed by a loud voice.

HONK HONK

I chuckle to myself as I hear Bokuto's voice boom down the stairs followed by footstps and the front door opening, "HEY HEY HEY, BEACH HERE WE COME!"

I begin to walk downstairs to be met with those big brown eyes but this time they seem to be beaming at me as I walk down the stairs, "C'mon Y/n! Let's go, Akaashi is waiting for us in the car!" And with that he bounded outside leaving me to lock up.

I smile at Keiji as I open the car door to the back seat to be met with a large owl. Bokuto looks over from Akaashi to see me standing there.

"Oh, Y/n. I thought you might wanna sit up front with Akaashi-san," I smile at his words and shake my head scooting next to him.

"I wouldn't wanna leave you back here all by yourself now would I?" His face flushes and begins to turn a slight pink color. He smiles at me and sets my stuff in the back through the little window while I buckeled up.

"Akaashi?" I hear bokuto ask.

"Yes, Bokuto-san?" I hear my brother reply as he adjusts the rearveiw mirror so he can look at Bokuto without having to tun around.

"Where are you parents? I noticied they weren't here yesterday or today." Keiji sighs and looks at Bokuto again and then back to the road.

"They're on a buisness trip in America right now."

Bokuto nods and then continues to check his phone. I hear a slight chuckle escape his lips causing me to smile.

Gosh he's so cute when he laughs. I silently think to myself as I feel a tap on my shoulder.

You look over to see Bokuto's phone in your face, you push his hand back so you can read what he's showing you, It's a meme about volleyball, you don't really understand it that much but you give a chuckle and smile at the owl haired boy. He returns your smile and next thing you know you feel your pocket vibrate.

"My butt vibrated-" I cover my mouth not meaning to say that out loud and Keiji just laughs knowing you all to well.

You reach for your phone and check, it's a message from Bokuto.

Owl Brain: You didn't understand it very well did you?

Owl Brain is typing...

Owl Brain: What was that? Why'd you say your butt vibrated?

I chuckle to myself replying to his message.

Baby Owl: I didn'r really understand, no. Also, it's instinct but I didn't mean to say it outloud.

Owl Brain changed Baby Owl's name to "Future Manager"

Future Manager: What's up with the name?

Owl Brain: This is my way of asking you to be our volleyball teams manager when school starts again.

I look over at Bokuto who is smiling brightly at me awaiting a response but before I can tell him my answer Keiji interupts us, "Alright kiddos, we're here," He says to us with a chuckle.

I smile and push the car door open grabbing my bag and running down to the beach looking to my left and right I finally see the team. I sprint over there seeing Konoha, but before I can reach the team I'm tackled to the ground. I roll over only to be met with a shirtless chest. I look up and see Bokuto looking down at me.

I blush a deep red and push him off of me and running over to Konoha, "KONOHA SAVE ME!" I yell out to him as the owl continues to chase me. He looks over at us and chuckles hidng me behind his back trying to calm down Bokuto.

"AGAASHIIIII!" He whines out, "They took Y/n away from me!" He pouts. Akaashi just shakes his head at the owl boy, "Oh shut up Bokuto-san. We ALL know you like my sister," Keiji says innocently making my face burn.

I peak out from behind Konoha and see Bokuto is also red scratching the back of his neck I giggle at him and walk out from hiding behind Konoha. Bokuto looks up from the ground and gives me an awkward smile.

I return the smile running to hug him. I melt into his tight embrace and and smile jumping on him.

He chuckles and lifts me up then beginning to run to the water jumping into the freezing cold abyss. Next thing I know I have popped out of the water with Bokuto still holding onto me.

I look at him confused and he looks down at me, "Silly, did you think I forgot that you didn't know how to swim?"

"You remembered?" I ask him.

"Of course I did, you know how much I care about you," He says to me holding my cheek in the palm of his hand.

I blush realizing our bodies our pushed up against each other and feel hard stares from the team burning into the back of my head but for some reasonn... I don't care.

I stare into Bokuto's eyes as he does the same to me and I feel his gaze flash over to my lips.

Slowly he begins to lean down and just as our lips are about to touch I feel cold water splash over our faces only to realize the tide had began to come in a little bit.

Bokuto carried me princess style back up to shore, luckily our spot was far enough up that we wouldn't be effected by the tide.

I run up to the group of guys and give everyone a hug, but when I sit down under the umbrella Keiji set up for me and him I see some old friends walking alongside the beach.

I smiled to myself and watched as the boys set up to practice for a little bit.

I have a good feeling about today... I wonder why. It's a different feeling then usual

I sit there and get lost in my thoughts, listening to the sounds of the volleyball being smacked back and forth hearing the voices of those closet to me as the waves crash onto the shore and seagulls fly above us.

I think about what it must be like to be young and experience these same feelings as I slowly drift off into a not so peaceful sleep...

'leave me alone!'

...

'don't touch me!'

...

'stop it!'

...

'go away!'

...

'you're hurting me!'

...

'dad stop! you're hurting them!'

...

'dad...'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone! I know it's kind of soon for a second chapter but I just couldn't wait any longer my head has been swarming with ideas for the past two days. I really hope you guys are enjoying this book so far because I know I am. Again, please leave any feedback in the comments or pm (private message) me! Thank you for reading! I love you!!\

Love,
Autho-chan~

Word count: 1192