Six

I wake up at about 6am, about to step out of my bed I remember I need to be careful not to step on the sleeping owl below me, but to my surprise he's gone.

With that I stand up opening my closet door looking for something to wear today, I grab a black skirt and tights as well as one of my longer cropped tanktops.

I set the stuff on my bed and grab my towel and head to the bathroom to shower, I smell food downstairs so I assume Keiji is making breakfast.

I begin to take off my clothes, only to realize I was no longer in my outfit from yesterday, I was in a big white tee-shirt and underwear.

Did Bokuto change me?

As the thought comes to my mind I begin to blush and immediately shove the intrusive and embarrassing thought away.

I turn the water on making sure it's the perfect temreture before stripping off my clothes, but while doing so I realize I have no bra on...

Did we?

No no. We couldn't have.

I get into the shower, shaving and washing body as well as taking extra time on my hair considering the slatty water probably took it's toll on it.

~Time skip to after the shower brought to you by Saltyshima~

I slip on a pair of new underwear and put on a bra to match.

Sliding my tights and skirt on I then put the cropped tank on sliding on the blue Fukurodani jacket tha reads "Bokuto" and just underneath "4".

A smile makes it's way to my face as I skip downstairs, reading the time on my phone as I do so.

7:15

I read to myself, we have to leave in half an hour, plenty of time.

I see Keiji making breakfast while trying to fend off the boys so they don't eat everything.

A small giggle makes it's way from my throat catching the attention of the team.

"Baby owl, how'd you sleep?" I hear Bokuto ask.

"Good... Hey, Bo?" I ask him as I walk toward him, he hums in response to let me know he's listening even though he's slobberin and drooling everywhere just like the rest of the boys as they watch Keiji cook.

"Can we talk? Alone..."

As I say this all the boys perk up at my words imaging what I could possibly need to talk about.

He gives a simple nod trailing after me as I walk upstairs.

"Bo... Did we?..."

"Yes." He states plainly and simply scratching the back of his head.

You feel tears begin to sting at your eyes as you feel like everything has come crashing down.

"Y/n... Baby owl..."

He reaches his hand out grabbing my shoulder pulling me close.

"I- I'm glad it was with you and not someone else..." I say to him as I let the tears out while memories of last night flood my vision.

LEMON AHEAD

"Bo..."

"Yes baby owl?" He says this while trying to help you into some pajamas.

"Bo... I want you..."

"Baby owl, come on. It's time to go to bed."

"Please~"