One

Beep
Beep
Beep
BEEP
BEEP

I went to smack the object making such a disturbing noise of which interupted my peaceful slumber only to be met with big brown eyes staring right back into my e/c ones, soft skin under my hand, and a loud noise.

SMACK

I immediately jump up from where I was laying and rush to the tall figure that had once been hovering over me and is now sitting in the corner of my room next to my closet holding his cheek which has a red handprint on it.

"AGAASHIIII," The large figure sobbed out.

Next thing I knew my big brother Keiji Akaashi throws the door open to see me sitting on my bed and a sad owl in the corner of my room.

Keiji stands there with his hand on his chin and a smug 'I-told-you-so' look on his face. Bokuto stands up and latches onto my brother as he tears up.

"Bokuto! I'm so sorry!" I practically shouted at the owl that has clung itself to my brother almost as if they're siamese twins.

Bokuto's eyes light up and at my words and he rushes over to me picking me up and holding me in a tight embrace, I begin to blush remembering I didn't have pants on. My brother noticing wraps a blanket around my waist and pulls me down from Bokuto's embrace before he can realize and go back to his emo-mode.

Bokuto looks at Keiji with sad eyes and then starts to blush realizing what just happened.

"S-sorry Y/n" Bokuto says as he begins to leave my bedroom before he can begin to embarrass himself any further. Keiji watches Bokuto head back to his room and waits for the door to close before speaking.

"Y/n, why did you hit Bokuto." He asks sternly, more as a demand then a question.

I put my hands up in defense and begin to explain, "I thought it was my alarm going off because I was so tired and I didn't realize it was Bokuto until it was to late!" Keiji sighs and shakes his head as he walks out of the room.

I stand up and close my door heading to my closet wondering what I should wear today. I ended up deciding on grey leggings and one of Keiji's old jerseys.

I sigh as I walk out of my bedroom and downstairs to see my brother making eggs, pancakes and bacon. I smile at him and take a seat at one of the bar stools and make chitchat while we wait for Bokuto to finish egtting dressed.

"Did you have any weird dreams Keiji?" I asked out of pure curiosity because I had quite the weird dream with him being the main center point. He glances over at me as he flips the pancake and then proceeds to answer my question, "No, why do you ask Y/n?" I frown at his answer but before I can reply a very energized Bokuto comes bounding down that stairs.

I giggle a little at his actions and wave a slight good moring, "Come here Bokuto-san," I say with a slight hint of guilt in my tone.

He gives me a puzzled expression but obliges, "Is there something wrong Y/n?" I look into his brown eyes and then grab his chin moving his head to the side a little to check and see if where I hit him would leave a mark...

I see a red handprint on his face and can't help but frown at the mark leaning in to kiss it.

Bokuto's face burns bright red making the mark on his cheek blend in.

"I'm very sorry, Bokuto." I said to him with a solem expression, he looks at me and ruffles my hair to let me know that it's okay. "It's okay Y/n. Akaashi told me it was a bad idea but I didn't listen. You always used to put up a fight when you were younger anyway. I should be the one who's sorry kiddo," He says to me with a serious expression and a light smile to make me feel better.

Which works of course, Bokuto has always known how to make me feel better no matter what happens.

We grew up together, me, him, and Keiji. We were always inseperable.

Though Keiji and I are only related through our dad, I live here because my mother died from complications while giving birth to me, so the only mom I've ever known has been Ueno Akaashi, Keiji's mom.

I smile back at Bokuto and pull the owl like boy into a big hug. He returns my embrace and kisses my forehead. Growing up together has been a blessing and a curse.

Keiji is a second year at Fukurōdani while Bokuto is a third year, and I'm a measly first year. I feel like Bokuto only sees me as his little sister while I've had a crush on him since I was in the 6th grade.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Keiji asking me if I want cheese on my eggs, I smile at him and politely decline his offer. He nods and turns back to the stove as I'm left to my thoughts again, or so I thought.

Bokuto looks at my shirt and chuckles noticing I'm wearing Keiji's jersey from last year. I look over at him and ask what's so funny, he just nods his head toward my shirt and I realize that he's talking about the jersey. I stick my tongue out at him and tell him it's comfy. He chuckles again and holds his hands up in surrender, "Okay, okay," His chuckling got the attention of Keiji. Keiji just shakes his head used to this by now and hands me and Bokuto our breakfast.

I grab my fork and begin eating as the boys talk about their plans for the day. I hear them mention meeting up with the rest of the team at the beach for practice and a barbeque to celebrate the last day of summer.

I look up from my plate when I hear Bokuto call my name, "Y/n, do you wanna join us and the team at the beach today? You know they love you-" Bokuto is then cut off by Keiji, "And I doubt you have other plans.." He mumbles enough for you to hear. Your face turns a light shade of pink at his comment but you just stick your tongue out at him and agree to going.

Setting your plate and fork in the sink beginning to wash them off and set them in the dishwasher you head upstairs and begin to pack your bag with some extra clothes and other items you may need for the beach trip.

You assume Keiji is driving since you don't have your license and Bokuto left his car at home considering Keiji picked him up yesterday to save him gas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if the chapter was bad this is my first story so I hope you enjoyed it. Please give me feedback on what kind of stuff you would like to see and if you like short of long chapters. Thank you for reading :)
- Author-Chan

Word count; 1222