Chapter 20 Charming Fake Daughters in the Giants (20)

Start from the beginning

 When she heard that she took milk, she was stunned on the spot: "Milk? " Her questioning made me a little impatient. 

Chu Jie wanted to scold her for being stupid, but when he glanced at the beautiful and refined girl sitting on the sofa like a fairy, he held it back again, and said solemnly: "Yes. , Milk, health, health, this is our favorite drink, don't you know? What else do you ask?" Other people: "..." Don't make a stand alone, okay? 

Lulu: "..." 

No, she doesn't know. 

So, three minutes later, Cheng Yan witnessed a very strange scene. Chu Jie happily distributed boxes of milk to everyone. 

A group of rich second generations held a box of milk one by one, with a sad expression on their faces. Lower your head and take a sip.

  Even Cheng Xiangyang accompanied her to drink milk. Only one person did not drink, and even squeezed the milk box so that it was about to deform. He sat not far from her, his expression was a little gloomy in the dim light. 

Cheng Yan thought about it, it seemed to be called... Han Guo? Cheng Xiangyang turned her head and asked if she wanted to sing, Cheng Yan looked back and shook her head. 

 The others booed and asked Cheng Xiangyang to sing. Cheng Xiangyang did not disappoint, got up and took the microphone. Others also took the microphones and made trouble for him there. 

He sang a sentence and they had some weird humming tones, which was very funny. Cheng Yan smiled cooperatively. "Miss Cheng." A low voice suddenly came from beside.

It was Han Guo who sat over, and she saw his face clearly. She was very handsome, but it made people feel fierce, and her eyes were full of evil birds.

Cheng Yan realized that he didn't seem to like her, she lowered her head and sipped the milk, and ignored her.

"Xiang Yang is a classmate and friend of mine. We live in a dormitory and we have a good relationship." He said to himself.

Cheng Yan felt weird, this opening remark... is it wrong?

She turned her head to look at him.

Han Guo's eyes were sharp, as if he was about to pierce her: "So I don't want him to be used by others."

Cheng Yan said lightly, "What do you mean?"

Han Guo seemed to not want to be heard, approached and lowered his voice. "Xiang Yang never mentions you to us. The relationship between your brothers and sisters has always been cold, but now the relationship has suddenly improved.

 You are no longer the daughter of the Cheng family. In order to continue living the life of the rich, do you put your idea on On Xiangyang?"

Cheng Yan looked at him coldly, pinching the milk carton, the milk in her hand was squeezed out, she said: "Do you know what you are talking about?"

Han Guo laughed mockingly: "You If you want money, I can give it to you." He grabbed her wrist and threatened, "Don't use Xiangyang's idea, he is my best brother, I don't want to see him being used by you!"

Cheng Yanmeng He stood up and smiled in anger: "You said that, I really want to try!"

"Dare you!" He raised his hand.

"Han Guo!" The movement on their side attracted attention. Cheng Xiangyang strode over, guarding Cheng Yan behind him, and asked in a cold voice, "What do you want to do?"

Han Guo was impulsive and didn't go around. He pointed to Cheng Yan and said, "Xiang Yang, she is not your sister at all. What are you doing to her so nicely? Do you know that she is seduce you?" The

scene was silent for a moment, and everyone seemed dumb.

Jiang Yi talked about Han Guo and laughed: "Don't talk nonsense." He glanced at Cheng Yan, "Sister, don't listen to him talking nonsense, he drank too much."

Cheng Yan sneered: "Aren't you drinking milk?"

Jiang Yi: "..."

Cheng Xiangyang's vitality surged upwards, grabbing Han Guo's collar and almost lifting someone up: "You Apologize to her!"

"Impossible!" Han Guo stared at him, seeming to hate the taste of iron and steel. "What is good about her? You protect her like this? If she didn't seduce you, how would you like her? "

Stayed subconsciously Cheng Yan looked at, face some panic, had glared at Han, Yi Zizi said:"!! you fucking nonsense do not think I will not hit you. " "

you have to fight you for her My best brother, is he fucking saying he doesn't like it?" Han Guo was also angry, "You don't like her, why do you always look at her pictures in a daze, you even have pictures of her on your mobile phone screensaver! What kind of brother and sister? Sister in love?"

Cheng Xiangyang only felt anger, embarrassment, panic, embarrassment and other emotions in his heart. The secret and shameful thoughts that had been unclear for a long time were revealed. He almost even thought. Nope, he didn't even have the courage to look at her, he could only fight with Han Guocha out of anger.

Everyone was dumbfounded, and hurriedly went up to persuade and fight.

It was also when the box was in turmoil, the big cake made by Cheng Xiangyang was brought in by the waiter.

Jiang Yi walked over to sign the receipt, pushed the cake to Cheng Yan's side, sighed, and said, "Sister Cheng, do you want to eat the cake?"

Cheng Yan glanced at him and walked out without looking back.

Jiang Yi couldn't stop there for a while and couldn't let her go alone, so he had to follow.

"Sorry, the birthday party has become like this. We have arranged a lot of programs and it is useless." Jiang Yirou apologized, "Or, wait for them to finish, I will celebrate your birthday?"

Cheng Yan said lightly: " I want to go home."

Jiang Yi: "I'll see you off."

Cheng Yan didn't pretend either, glanced at him and agreed.

Jiang Yi knew that she was in a bad mood and didn't talk a lot. He delivered the person to the door of Cheng's house and handed her a gift box. He smiled and was gentle and gentle: "Don't listen to Han's words, we all know, you It's not like that, let him apologize to you another day, don't be unhappy, happy birthday, sister."

Cheng Yan pursed her lips: "Thank you."

Jiang Yi waved at her, returned to the car, and the car left.

Cheng Yan stood and took a look, then turned back to Cheng's house and looked down at her phone. It was already twelve o'clock.