The trio gets mad

......how do I even....I mean-......HOLY HADES I HAVE OVER 5k VIEWS THAT IS CRAZY!

Nico: get over it, I have a quest to finish.
Will: Nico! Don't be rude.
Me:...get back in the book or I'll tell Percy you ate his last blue cookies...
Nico and Will: THE AUTHOR OWNS NOTHING, BYE!

Though seriously, thank you for caring about my story. 😄 Also, this chapter is dedicated to @Bookcrazynerd1000 for reading and commenting on my story!

(Hazel)

The seven had to leave soon after what Leo was referring to as the "Prank of the Century", but Nico face him a good slap in the face the second we saw him. I watched Leo slip some drachmas into the twins pockets so they could keep in touch, guess who's going to stay at camp Jupiter for a month?

They waved goodbye as they walked off to the Argo II, which was somewhere in the forest, off campus grounds I believe.

Will shook some feathers out of his hair, I did the same, although we were still covered in glitter and rainbow colors. We went to our respective dorms to wash and dry off.

A very bushy haired, angry looking Hermione came into the girls dorm.

"You!" She shouted at me, pointing her rainbow colored, glittery finger at me. "Your friends did this to the school!"

"No, we didn't." I said, but it sounded slightly like a question.

Fortunately, she ignored me. Unfortunately, she kept rambling on.

"Your friends just show up out of nowhere! And they're above the rules?! Then they ruin our meeting, prank the whole bloody school, AND THEN THEY LEAVE WITHOUT A TRACE?!?" Hermione practically screeches.

"And I saw sparks come out of the latino elfy one!" a girl piped up.

"Plus I think the Annabeth-girl talked to an owl." another said, brushing her hair.

"EXACTLY! How can you explain that?" Hermione asked.

"You live in a world of magic." I reminded her.

"You....don't you mean we?" She questioned.

"Yes, WE live in a world of magic." I quickly caught myself.

She narrowed her eyes, muttered something, and walked off to clean up.

I rolled my eyes and finished getting ready.

(Meanwhile in the boys dorm)(Will)

I was reading on my bed, was interrupted by two, very annoying Wizards.

"Your friends did this." Harry growled, which looked comical, since his glasses were askew, his body and hair colored like a rainbow, and what appeared to be confetti, sprinkled all over his uniform.

"And then they left without a trace, someone might find that suspicious..." Ron trailed off, the once red head looking me straight in they eye with his very purple, very poofy, looking hair and flower petals stuck in the fold of his robes.

"Well, I think they'd find it odd that two boys are cornering little ol me," I said, "Looking like that." I gestured to their disheveled appearance.

The two scoffed and turned away, whispering to each other, I only caught one word "Dumbledore".

(Meanwhile in the Slytherin boys dorms (note it's about 8:30pm)

"Not happening, Draco." I said.

"C'mon, please? Just think about it, if we ask Dumbledore, I'm sure he'll say yes." Draco whisper-pleaded, an excited gleam in his eye.

"We are not asking Al if we can do Defense Against the Dark Arts in the Forbidden Forest."

"But us demigods would be able to train better than if we were in a classroom. And, we could make teams or something, like the capture the flag they have at CHB." (I am aware it changes to Greek, that's cause they're in a dorm with other people there)

"The wizards aren't ready, the second anything pops out at them they'll run for their mommies." I sighed quietly, climbing into my bed.

"Please? What would it take, Ghostie?"

"Don't call me that— where did you even learn that name?"

"Somewhere."

"Still not happening."

"What if...um...I get you alone time with Will?" He offered.

"We could do that ourselves, Dragon."

"Darn" he muttered.

"Goodnight."

"Do it or I'm showing Will the pictures...." he said after a beat of silence.

I sat up, almost fell off the bed, and looked at Draco in astonishment. "What?!"

"I'm sure he'd love to see his little Ghost boy in these!" He whipped out pictures of me I swear I'd burned. One was of me in the most punk outfit the Venus girls could find, another was of me stealing Reynas jellybean jar, and the last was of me lying on the floor dressed like a banana....that was one crazy truth or dare game.

"Draaaacooooo." I whined (very maturely), trying to steal the photos away.

"Do it."

"Fine, I'll ask him tomorrow."

* time skip to 15 minutes before breakfast*

"Hey Al?" I say to the Headmaster who was walking beside me on our way to breakfast. "Would you mind—"

"What are you doing to Dumbledore?" Harry asked, a bit louder than necessary, with his friends beside him.

"Asking him a question, I'm a professor, remember?"

Dumbledores eyes twinkled slightly and the trio left, throwing his arms up in outrage.

"Anyway I was wondering I'd my next lesson could be in the Forbidden Forest?" I continued, ignoring the previous distraction.

"That sounds alright, make sure to keep it as safe as possible, and have Will stand by to heal any injuries."

"Got it, thanks Dumbledore."

I dissolved into the shadows and traveled to the entrance of the Great Hall.