We find a Black house

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Hola! So, I would like you to comment your opinions on this story, and check out my pjo/kotlc crossover! Now let the story commence. (Also I am mediocre/badish at kissing scenes, I have no boyfriend and I probably won't for a few more years, sooo yeah.) Lastly, spells aren't very effective on demigods.

(Will)

I stood outside the Big house with the rest of the seven, we were waiting for Nico so we could choose the final member of the quest. Honestly, I really want it to be me, I feel like I'm never there when he needs me, and I'd be able to heal him if he overextends himself.

Finally Nico came out, I wanted to hug him but I restrained myself. "Hey Nico, wanna help us decide-" I was cut off by Nico hugging ME. (Aww,  Nico is such a softie (in my story))

"Nico, the others are waiting, we can do this later." I whisper to him and he let's go reluctantly.

"What do you want?" He asked bluntly to he others.

"We have to decide who is going on the quest and I-" Leo said before Nico interrupted again and said "Will, Will is going." 

"You sure Nico?" Annabeth said.

"Yes, let's go." He said before he grabbed me and dragging me away. I shrugged to the seven and kept in pace with the young child of Hades.

"Nico, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Those horocruxes are an insult to my family, and they are very dark magic, I can't believe Hecate didn't tell my dad about them earlier." He growled.

"As dark as you?" 

"Nothing is as dark as me." He joked.

"You sure Nico, you seemed pretty adorable in your cabin earlier." I said with a smile. He rolled his eyes and opened the door for me. He plopped on his bed with a loud 'umph' and wiggled under the blankets. "If you want, I can leave." I suggested.

Nico looked up at me and made room in the bed for me. I got in and wrapped my arms around the smaller boy, humming quietly. It was warm and he was so cute, I inhaled his scent which was even more noticeable than before. The sun had already sunk below the horizon, I really should make him eat dinner but he looked tired so I just let him sleep.

***

(STILL Will)

I woke up to a kiss on my forehead and someone mumbling "Wake up, Sunshine." My eyes fluttered open and I saw Nico above me smiling.

"Good Morning, Nico." I said. "What's up?" 

"Zeus's ego." He said and the sky rumbled again.

God's he is ADORABLE. "Thanks" he said blushing. 

"I said that out loud?" I asked.

 "Yes" he answered.

"Oh.." 

Nico leaned closer to me and whispered "You know, we only have two hours to burn before we have to meet Hecate."

"Is that so?" I said in an equally quiet voice. As an answer he kissed me on the lips and I kissed back, when we broke apart Nico scooted off of me and I got out of bed. 

(Nico) 

We got ready relatively quickly and still had a good thirty minutes so we ate breakfast at the pavilion.

We walked to Thalia's tree and saw Hazel was already waiting."Hi Neeks!" She said as we reached the tree.

"Hey sis, what time is it?" I asked.

"Oh, Hecate should be here any minute." She answered. As if on cue, Hecate appeared in front of us.

"Hello young heros!" The goddess said as we kneeled down. "At ease."

 "Here are your wands." She said as she handed us each a stick.

Nico: pomegranate wood, unyielding, dragon heart string

Will: Willow, yielding, unicorn hair 

Hazel: pine wood, flexible, unicorn hair

"Thank you, Milady." Hazel said.

"And here are your trunks, they can only be opened by a demigod. And they have everything you need for a year at Hogwarts." 

My trunk was dark grey with a yellow skull that had little sun eyes, Will's was pale yellow with musical notes and doctor gear, and Hazel's was purple with little gems sewn in.

"I will transport you to 12 Grimauld (sp?) place, when you get there ask for Dumbledore, he is a demigod and he knows your quest. School starts in about a week, try your best to earn the trust of the adults and kids until then" Hecate explained before she snapped her fingers and we were suddenly in front of a very old, black house.

We knocked on the door and a couple people answered it but looked surprised to see us, then I heard shouts of "Stupid fly?" and the next thing I know we hit the floor unconscious.

Oooo, CLIFFHANGERS. Hehehe, hope you like my story, BYEEE!