This fluff is just....BEAUTIFUL (in my opinion)

You're reading this....why thank you. Good to see that people are interested in what I write!

Get to know the author: THE GAME

Well, um... I've read The Hunger Games.... MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR MY READERS. *raises three fingers and kisses them* *whistles Rue's tune*

Yeah, let's just start.

(Will)

The wizards decided that we didn't have to clean, so Hazel decided that we should read up on Horocruxes. (A/N I forgot to mention that Hecate gave the  knowledge of all Wizarding things, but very little on horocruxes)

Nico was currently sitting at the desk in our room, he was reading a big book that we'd used a spell to change to Greek. He was mumbling something that sounded like "Idiota, that man, making seven of these..." 

Technically I was supposed to be reading too, but he was just so much more interesting to look at. I was so glad he liked me back, I'd been turned down before... but that was different, the guy was a homophobe...

Nico caught me in and he smirked making me blush like a tomato. "What's wrong Sunshine, like what you see?" He teased.

"No- err, yes...no.." I said, sticking my tongue out for good measure.

He laughed. "What are you, 5?" he asked.

"How dare you good sir, 5 year olds are extremely mature." I said as I walked over and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Whatever you say." Then he returned to studying his book.

"Niiiiicoooooo" I whined.

"What is it Solace?" 

"I'm boooooreeed, be with me." I fake pouted.

"You are SO mature." He said sarcastically.

"And that's why you love me." 

"Yup, I feel in love with a Sunny guy." Then he lifted his head and kissed my chin. It took quite a bit of will power to stop myself from doing the same thing over and over to him.

"You know Nico, it is later..." I said smiling.

"Your point being?"

As an answer I picked him up and sat him down on a large arm chair. (A/N I know that Ron and Harry's room didn't have and furniture but if he put him on bed you'd blow up the chat with comments that they're too young (which they are))

"Willlllll" 

I looked at him and said "What?" as innocently as possible.

"We have work to do." He said, but my dad being the god of truth, I sensed the the truth he was covering up, he wanted to be with me.

I kissed the tip of his nose and whispered "You can get back to work, I'll wait till you're done.

He sighed, he stood up brought his book over here, then he sat in my lap. He turned his attention to the book and I ran my hands through his hair, which was surprisingly soft. After a few hours he decided that he'd studied enough.

I smiled at him and raised an eyebrow in asking, he nodded, confirming that he wanted to be with me.

(I apologize if I don't write this that great, but I don't have a significant annoyance soooo)

Nico kissed my cheek and hugged me closer, I kissed the top of his head in response and we just sat there, showering each other in light kisses all over each other's faces. I breathed in his 'Nico scent' and just enjoyed his warmth.

After a while I saw his gaze drop to my lips, and mine to his, we had a silent agreement and we kissed just as passionately as we had earlier. We stopped so we could breathe properly, he hummed and snuggled a little closer. I wished I could have protected this boy when he needed me most, but I knew I wouldn't let him get hurt if I could help it, ever. 

I don't know how long we stayed there, but Hazel came in an announced that it was dinner time, before leaving us in peace with a small smile. Somehow we managed to miss lunch, not that I minded, I enjoyed spending time with Nico. 

And that's a wrap! Who liked it? You, you over there with the face! *points to you* Did you like it? I enjoyed writing it, BYEEEEE.