You interrupted date night

Hello demigods, here is your next chapter. So, I'm just going to try my best to give you a Solangelo date here, sorry it it totally sucks. 😐🙂

(Nico)

"What am I going to wear, Dragon? Am I supposed to dress up? Do I need to get him flowers? Or is he going to get me flowers?"

"Woah, chill Ghostie, you've been on dates before, right?" Draco asked, having put aside his potions book to deal with my slight panicking.

"Not really, I mean, we went to Hogsmead together but we weren't really alone, y'know? It wasn't like a proper date...."

Draco smirked slightly and to get what looked like a spray bottle. "Let's call Piper, she'll know what to do."

He sprayed water in the middle room and tossed a drachma in it. "Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering. Call Piper McLean."

The Mist took longer than usual, but Piper appeared nonetheless, she was busy sparring with Annabeth. She turned to look at us and the daughter of Athena took the chance to disarm her.

"I won." Annabeth smiled. "Better luck next time, Pipes."

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, what's up guys?" Piper mumbled, grabbing her weapon from the floor and turning back to us.

"Little Nico here has a date." Draco told her.

"Oh my gods! Someone get Percy and Jason! NOW!" Piper screeched at an innocent demigod passing by, they quickly scrambled off. "Now how can I help?"

"Well, I kinda need to know what to wear..." I sighed.

"Well is a formal date?"

"I have no idea, all I know is I have to meet him outside the Slytherin dormitory in hour."

"Hmm, okay, not much too go on—"

"WHAT IS THIS!? DEATH BOY HAS A DATE?" A very excited Percy said, nearly running into Piper with Jason hot on his heels.

"Yes Percy, now please step aside, Piper was just about to help Nico find something to wear." Draco chuckled.

"Right, I'd say white button up shirt, make sure and tuck it in, and some black jeans. You can wear a bow tie too."

"Okay, thanks Piper." I gave her a half smile.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, who's gonna give Nico the before date talk? And what about Will's before date talk?" Percy asked.

"Well, Hazel's probably got Will covered." Draco answered.

"But what about Nico?"

"Guys, I'm right here." I reminded them, blushing slightly.

"Okay dude, I got this." Jason said very seriously. "Now, Nico, I want you to be safe, use protection—"

"oh gods" I groaned.

Jason continued, "no drinking, whatsoever. I want you back in your dorm by 10:30, no later—"

"I am technically older than all of you put together."

"STILL, and if Solace hurts you in any way, let him know that the Seven, Reyna, and Thalia have all signed up to kick his a**."

"Fine, bye guys." I swiped my hand through the Iris Message.

(Will)

"Okay, we're almost done." I announced to my very trusty assistant, Hazel.

I'd decided on using the room of requirement, me and Neville got some food from the little house elves in the kitchen and grew some flowers, Luna made some sort of enchanted candle that will glow any color you want, and Hazel made a vase out of a hunk of silver she'd found.