Leo meets new friends and we need to break a wall

Holy Hera! I have over 3.1k views!?! Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting and adding it to your library/reading list!

(Will)
"Hey guys!" Neville shouted, all the demigods, including Snape, standing up.

"Hey Nev, you didn't tell me you were a wizard!" Jason exclaimed.

"And you didn't tell me your girlfriend was so sensitive." Leo complained, rubbing his bruised shoulder, covered head to toe in water.

McGonagall coughed loudly and we turned our attention back to her. "Would you like to introduce yourselves, without your demigod titles."

"Oh, right. Hi, I'm Percy Jackson, and this is my girlfriend, Annabeth Chase."

Annabeth glared at the room as if to say 'that's-right-he's-mine', several girls sighed in disappointment.

Frank stepped up and gave a shy wave. "I'm Frank Zhang," Hazel ran to him enthusiastically and engulfed him in a hug. "and this is my girlfriend, Hazel." he added, laughing slightly.

"And I'm Jason Grace, the crazy girl with the braids in her hair is-"

"Piper McLean, Sparky's girlfriend." Piper finished with a sarcastic wave.

"And last, but never least! I'm Leo Valdez, bad boy supreme!" Leo said with a wink at the room.

"Oi, mate?" Fred, who'd somehow got here from the Griffindor table, whispered, tapping my shoulder. "Is that the prankster?"

The twins eyes shone with glee, I was a bit hesitant to answer. "Umm, yes."
They high-fived and smiled evilly, oh no.

"Yes, thank you for that, anyway our guests will stay till tomorrow morning. They do not have to follow our rules because hey are special cases-" McGonagall started before Hermione interrupted.

"What!? But Professor, the rules are there for a reason! What qualifies them to not have to abide by rules that've been around for centuries?" Hermione shouted.

"Control yourself, Miss Granger. I have decided this-"

"And what would Dumbledore say?" Ron piped up to defend his friend.

"Even though Dumbledore is not here at this moment I know this is what he'd want." She finished sternly, "now finish eating and enjoy the rest of your day everyone." the professor turned into a cat and left the hall.

"Are those the kids you have to look after?" Annabeth questioned, sitting down beside us.

"Unfortunately, yes." Nico sighed. "Luckily there's no trouble yet."

"Sooooo, how close our you guys to finishing the quest?" Leo asked, oblivious to the girls (and the twins) staring at him while he constructed a mechanical turtle that looked ready to explode from how tightly he wound the springs.

"Not close enough." Hazel groaned, sitting down with Luna and Tiana. I was a bit surprised to see them at the Slytherin table, but were all demigods here, we don't care about house prejudice.

I felt a hand slip into mine and when I looked at the ghost king next to me, he cheeks were slightly flushed, I smiled, he so cute. Piper glanced under the table and gave me a discreet thumbs-up.

Jason, after saying hello to Draco, and clapping him on the back asked "Is there any way we can help?"

Nico shrugged, and said. "Unless you guys can break down a wall without getting in trouble, I doubt it."

"What do you mean 'break down a wall'?" Frank said, obviously as confused as the rest of us.

"There's a wall that feels like horocrux is in it, but I have no idea how to get to it." he explained, picking at his food distastefully.

"And after we get the wall horocrux, we're going to that wizard bank to destroy the next one." Hazel added.

"Excuse me, are you Leo Valdez?" The twins asked in unison, this could only end well. (Note sarcasm)

"They know about demigods." I informed the son of Hephaestus, he nodded.

"I am." Leo responded with an impish grin.

"Would"

"You"

"Be"

"Interested"

"In joining our pranking duo?"

Leo got a slightly crazy look in his eye and pulled what appeared to be a list of pranks from his tool belt, leading them away to discuss in private.

"Should we be worried?" Percy asked.

"Definitely." Tiana said, not looking up from her book.

"C'mon guys, let's figure out how to break a wall without getting in trouble." Nico said, standing up.