T or D and 7 minutes in a closet

Hi ya'll, how's it going? Well just so you know the people doing truth or dare are the seven plus Nico, Will, and Thalia, NO ONE ELSE. Also this chapter will be mostly (if not all) in Nico's PoV.

(Nico)

The Seven and Thalia were sitting on the floor in a circle, when we came in they acknowledged us.

"Hey Nico, I thought you had to be in the infirmary?" Frank said as I sat down next to Hazel and Will.

"Will said it's fine as long as he monitors me." I answered, then I noticed Jason was whispering to Percy. What are they talking about?

"Let's start. The rules are simple, if you refuse to do a truth or dare you have to take off an article of clothing, and no dares that will get someone killed." Piper said with a glare in Leo's direction.

"I'll go first" Annabeth volunteered. "Frank, truth or dare?"

"Ummm, truth."

"How long did you have a crush on Hazel?" She asked.

"Since I met her..." There was a chorus of 'Awww's'.

"Jason, truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare" Jason said with confidence.

"I dare you to.... go up to a new camper and say 'I am Superman' then fly back." Frank said.

Frank followed him to make sure he did the dare, and a few minutes later Jason returned with ruffled hair and a cackling Frank.

"Pipes, truth or dare."

"Dare"

"I dare you to let Leo give you a makeover." Jason said. Leo grinned and took a variety of makeup supplies out of his tool belt.

"Voila!" Leo said as he added the final touches, Piper looked like a pretty clown.

Piper frowned and then turned to Will and asked "truth or dare?"

Will looked conflicted and then said "truth."

"Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?"

Will glanced at me for a millisecond before saying "No..."

Jason and Percy smiled at each other like idiots.

"Percy, truth or dare." Will asked.

"Hmm, truth."

"Has Clarisse ever beaten you in a duel?"

"Yes, but I was younger!" Percy exclaimed. Then he looked around the room to choose his victim, he said....."Nico, truth or dare?" I didn't want to spill my guts so I said "dare".

Percy smirked and said "I dare you to sit on Will's lap for the whole game." I took a deep breath and looked at Will who was pretending to be really surprised. I sat on his lap and secretly snuggled a little bit closer than I had to.

"Thalia, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare, obviously."

"I dare you to shock Percy with as much electricity as you want." I said. Thalia grinned and shot a small bolt of lightning into Percy's shoulder.

"RUDE!" Percy said as he rubbed his shoulder.

***time skip to 30 minutes later***

"I'm bored, I say we change games." Leo said.

"Oooo, yes! Let's play 7 minutes in heaven." Piper suggested. (That is what it's called, right?)

Everyone agreed except me and Will, but they thought majority was enough. Percy brought a empty bottle and set it down on the floor. Hazel spun and it landed on Frank, they went in the closet and when we opened it we saw Frank kiss her cheek and Hazel's face heat up. (#Frazel)

"My turn." Leo said and it landed on Piper. They both groaned and went in, when we opened it we saw Leo showing off some random inventions to her.

Then it was my turn, and I spun it.....then it landed on Will!!! I knew from his expression we were both thinking the same thing 'oh no'.

The others giggled as they shoved us in the closet, it was rather small, just enough for the average person to spread their arms out. Will looked at me and gestured for us to sit.

"What are we supposed to do?" I ask, I'd never done this before.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Will said. I looked up at him gratefully, but gods he was handsome, he must've seen me staring because he kissed the top of my head and wrapped and arm around me. I leaned in and I knew that I shouldn't, but I really wanted to.

"Will, we can...you know...." I say quietly.

Will smiled and asked if I was sure.

As a response I moved my face closer to his and he did the same, then our lips met and it was like pure sunshine was wrapped around me, drawing me in and comforting me. We broke apart after a couple seconds, both of our faces flushed...and then the door opened.

"Oooooooooo" Piper said. And Jason was high-fiveing Percy shouting "OTP, OTP, OTP!!!"

Will stood up and held out his hand for me to take it, I obliged.

"How long?" Annabeth asked.

Will looked to me for approval and I nodded. "Since this morning." He said.

"YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE, I JUST CAN'T!!!" Piper said.

"Now if you'd excuse me I can leave because it's been an hour." I said as I dragged Will out with me.

"So much for keeping it a secret, by dinner the whole camp will know." Will said as I dragged him to the training arena.

"I'm fine with that." I said, "do you wanna train?"

"No, you need to rest, let's go to your cabin, we can watch a movie." Will said.

"Fine, see you in five minutes." I said as I walked towards my cabin and Will headed to the Apollo cabin to get his demigod safe laptop.

CUT! That was great, first kiss moments in there. Anyway in the next chapter they should learn about the Wizards, BYEEEEE!