Why are they always here?

Hello, demi-wizard people. Here is another chapter of this cliché crossover, and remember....I OWN NOTHING!

(Harry) (if it's underlined it's directly from the Order of the Phoenix)

Lights shot everywhere, we were engaged in a heated battle with the Death Eaters. I deflected a spell and gave a quick look over of my team, no one seemed to be too badly injured. I managed to disarm a Death Eater, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Ginny tackle one that was attacking Luna.
Hermoine and Neville, being the most level headed, used reducto to knock over a row of prophecies, which the Death Eaters scrambled to avoid.

A Death Eater lunged forward through the dust and glass shards, I frantically tried to elbow his face, which was hidden by their trademark mask.

I hurriedly moved away and saw Ron, Ginny, and Luna spring past me, their arms over their heads to avoid the still raining shower of glass and what I believe to be chunks of the ceiling.

Something nearly struck my face but I managed to avoid it, pushing through the chaos with my friends to get as far as possible so we could run.

Of course, it was then Malfoy, Bellatrix, and three other Death Eaters stopped us.

Bellatrix had a wild look in her eye, her wand aimed lazily at us but her posture telling us she meant business. "Poor Potter," she giggled dangerously. (A/N How does one giggle dangerously?) "if you had just handed us the prophecy you and your little friends wouldn't be in this mess." She smiled wickedly and continued, "But the Dark Lord Will be EVER so pleased to see we brought you to him, rather than an old glass ball."

Malfoy sneered at us, I imagined we looked rather pathetic.

"AVADA—" Bellatrix started, before she was interrupted by a large blast.

"I THINK NOT." said a man stepping out of the shadows. It was the order and my godfather, Sirius Black.

The Death Eaters were surprised for about 3 whole seconds before spells once again started being fired around the room.

Molly did a once over of her children before engaging in battle with the nearest Death Eater, Moody and Lupin took on two at once, and Sirius was battling Malfoy himself.

It was hard to understand much through the noise, but I'm pretty sure my godfather socked Malfoy in the jaw.

I heard a thump distinctly to my right and saw non other than the exchange students in a heap next to me.
Nico brushed off his robes and drew a black sword.

"Are we late?"

How the Bloody hell did they get here?

Gods, I can't end it there! *looks at the test I should be studying for* But I probably should....
Okay, that's all I got for today folks. *tips hat*