"What are you going to do to solve this issue? Khushi asked.

"We can't be quiet until we find the manager. We have to settle the amount and console them. Or else, we will lose our clients forever." Arnav said thoughtfully.

" Don't pay the full amount. Pay only half of the amount to get the material. Just wait until you catch the manager. If he gets caught, we may get money from him. And the client will believe us."

Arnav nodded yes smilingly. Taking the bag, he left RM with Mohan. Khushi waved her hand and sighed.

Arnav reached the airport. The first thing he did after reaching the Airport is called Khushi.

"Khushi, I have reached the Airport. I will call you after reaching Mumbai" He said.

"Ok..."

"Take care..."

"Jee..."

Arnav was about to cut the call,

"I would like to tell you something,"

She said even though the situation is not in her favour... even though she was not ready to tell him the truth in this crucial period. Because she wanted to kill the problem which is killing her. If she hinted at it to Arnav, he will ask her when he comes back to Delhi for sure. she believed.

"Tell me, Khushi... you can talk to me anything," Arnav said.

"I know... that's why I wanted to talk to you," Khushi told.

"Yeah, tell me..."

"Not now... that's not a matter to talk through the phone. We will talk in person when you come back."

"Do you want me to come back to RM now? I will go to Mumbai tomorrow." Arnav said making Khushi thunder stuck. What a man he is? How big the problem he is going to face is... Still, he is ready to drop the trip. She felt something is choking in her throat.

"No, please. You solve the AR issue first. I'm not going to run away... I will be here only... in RM..."

Arnav's face got covered with an adorable smile.

"Thanks...I will be back soon, solving the problem as much as possible"

"Bye..."

They disconnected the call. Arnav went to Mumbai. He called Khushi everyday night and talked about something for a while. Arnav wondered about Khushi's response. She spoke nicely no matter how long they talked. That behaviour of her made him curious to meet her soon. Her soft-spoken nature melted him. But Arnav was cautious about his choice of words. He uttered every word carefully, without flirting with her.

These days, Khushi saw a steady improvement in Laya. Her walking style changed every day... at least, a bit... Khushi was happy about it because Laya will leave India if she is alright. After that, she can be carefree without any disturbance.

In between the absence of Arnav, Khushi completed her Alumni function. She spent the whole day with her friends. Only Arnav's presence was not there. She thought to take him to the party and introduce him to her friends but he went to Mumbai to solve the problem.

It was a hectic week for Arnav. He didn't even get time to sleep properly. Hard work always gives good fruit. Likewise, Arnav's hard work gifted him the tasty fruit.

After a week

Arnav came back from Mumbai without informing anyone to surprise Khushi. Khushi didn't disappoint him. She got surprised, seeing Arnav. And Arnav understood that. When Khushi was ready to go to AR, Arnav entered in. An adorable smile crawled on her face which brightened Arnav's face also.