- 𝟔𝟎

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

     ROSALINE HOPPED out of the passenger seat, letting rhaegar out and closing the door. immediately, the german shepherd went for the walkers, putting them down. she didn't bother stopping him, it saved them bullets and strength.

     a bang on one of the car windows startled daryl and he ducked as rick cocked his gun at a woman in the car. she put her hands up in surrender as they let her out.

     "what happened here?" rosaline was the first to ask.

     the girl was utterly stressed out, shocked, "the governor," she stammered," he gunned all his people down.

     they arrived at woodbury at night taking the woman with them. when someone saw movement in the bushes up on the wall, they started fighting immediately.

     rosaline threw rhaegar in front of the car that was broken down in front of them for cover. she followed after him, firing over the car.

     when the gunfire stopped, the woman stood up, "tyreese! it's me i-"

     "get down!" rick hissed pulling her to the floor so she wouldn't get shot.

     "tyreese is here?" rosaline muttered.

     rick turned to look at her, "it might be the one we chased out."

     "chased out?" daryl grunted.

     "karen!" tyreese screamed back, "karen are you okay?!"

     karen got out of rick's grasp, "i'm fine!"

     "where's the governor?"

     "he fired at everyone. he killed them all."

     "why are you with them?!" tyreese questioned desperately, and sort of angered.

     she shook her head, "they saved me!"

     "we're coming out!" rick announced, pulling daryl and rosaline closer to him, "come out with your hands up, don't drop your gun," he whispered.

     the girl followed what he said, coming out with her hands up. rheagar crouched behind her as they walked forward. tyreese opened the gates, walking out with sasha.

     "what are you doing here?" tyreese inquired, raising a brow.

     "we were coming to finish this." rick admitted, "till we saw what the governor did."