Mark's 18th Birthday Part 3

(Mark's P.O.V.)

After I walked out of the portal I ended up near a beach.

Mark: Wow this is amazing.

???: Yes it is.

I looked and saw TJ as he was back in the days of Turbo.

Mark: Ok.

TJ: "Catch." TJ said as he threw something towards me.

I caught it and I noticed it was my wand.

Mark: What the heck?

TJ: Go on.

Mark: Are you sure? I thought I wasn't allowed to morph here.

TJ: Only for the first 8 battles the last 3 are tests to see how well you use your powers.

Mark: Can you please morph?

TJ: Sure. Shift into Turbo.

TJ then made his morpher appear and then he moved his arms like a steering wheel before putting the key into the morpher and turning the key.

(Start at 4:39 and stop at 4:41)

Just then TJ morphed into the Red Turbo Ranger.

Mark: "Cool." I said as I opened my wand.

TJ: Your turn.

Mark: Magical Source Mystic Force

I then pushed the button on the side of my morpher and extended the wand.

(Switch Nick with Mark and stop at 0:19)

I then morphed into the Red Mystic Ranger. Just then TJ pulled out his Turbo Lightning sword and I pulled out my Magi-Staff in its sword mode..

Mark: Bring it on.

TJ: Oh, it's been brought.

TJ then charged at me with his sword. But I used my Magi-Staff to block TJ's strike.

TJ and I continued to battle and then I noticed a chain was next to where I was standing. So when TJ wasn't looking, I grabbed the chain and wrapped it around TJ's foot.

Mark: Have a nice trip.

I then pulled on the chain causing TJ to trip up and land on the ground. TJ stood up and started to fire lasers out of his sword. I dodged the attacks and then wrapped the chain around TJ's feet again.

Mark: See you next fall.

I then pulled on the chain causing TJ to trip up again and land on the ground and lose his sword. I then spun jumped upwards as the chain retracted. I then charged up my Magi-Staff and I then fired a red and gold energy blast at TJ causing him to fly backwards and power down. I then landed and walked over to TJ and powered down. I then helped TJ up.

TJ: Great fight.

Mark: You did pretty good yourself.

Just then the portal opened and I growled.