Chapter 1

Before we start I just wanna say that I don't own Power Ranger's or Equestria Girls, they are both owned by Hasbro. I only own my OC's Mark Russell and Dusk Shadow.

(Mark's P.O.V.)

"Hey there, my name is Mark Russell and I'm the son of the red and blue Mystic Ranger's, I'm also the grandson of Udonna and Leanbow. I was currently waiting to spar against my dad outside of root core. My mom, my Grandparents and Daggeron were gonna watch us spar."

Nick: Are you ready Mark?

Mark: I'm am dad.

I took my cape off, grabbed my morpher, I pressed the button on the side, the wand popped out, I typed in the code 1-2-3 and I shouted: "Magical Source, Mystic Force!"

(Start video at 4:32 and stop at 4:52)

After I morphed, I drew my magistaff and turned it into it's sword mode and I got ready to fight my dad.

Nick: My turn Mark. ANCIENT MYSTIC MODE!

(Switch Nick with Mark and switch Leanbow with Nick)

After losing to my dad, I was in my room packing my stuff, why you may be asking because my parent's decided that I should go live with my Aunt Vida and Uncle Chip so I can experience High school and such. I didn't agree at first because I was born and raised in the magic dimension, I was tutored by my grandmother Udonna and trained to fight by my parent's, Daggeron, and my grandfather Leanbow. So I've never been to a school in the human world before but my parent's insisted that I go.

When I finished packing, I was loading my bag's onto the back of my dragon Fireheart.

Then my mom and dad came up next to me and they each gave me a hug to say goodbye.

Madison: Be good for your Aunt Vida and Uncle Chip, Marcus.

My mom's the only one who calls me Marcus. And normally I only get called by my full name when I'm in trouble.

Mark: I will mom.

Nick: Be careful Mark. And don't forget to call us when you get to Canterlot City.

Mark: I promise dad.

Then my Grandparents both came over to me and they also gave me hugs to wish me good luck. Then my grandfather walked up to me and gave me a wooden box, I opened it and I saw the four remaining Mystic Morphers .