Chapter 5

After my battle with Koragg and the girls saw the Red Ranger appear, Dusk, Spike, the (Hu)Mane 6 and I were at the Sweet Shoppe, which was a street diner that's ran by Mr. and Mrs.Cake.

Right now, the girls and Dusk were sitting at a table while Twilight and I were at the counter, waiting for our drinks

Twilight: Thanks for buying me a drink Mark.

Mark: It's no problem Twilight.

Mrs.Cake showed up with our drinks.

Mrs.Cake: Here you go.

She handed Twilight and I our drinks.

Mark: Thanks Mrs.Cake.

We both turned around to see Flash enter.

Mark: Hey Flash.

Flash: Hey Mark.

Flash looked at Twilight.

Flash: Your name's Twilight right?

Twilight: Yes it is.

Flash: I heard you're running for Princess of the Fall Formal against Sunset Shimmer. I'm impressed you're actually going through with it. I thought she would've made you drop out by now.

Mark: She won't be doing any of that while I'm still around.

Flash: So Twilight, how are you going to get other students to vote for you?

Twilight: We need to convince the students not to vote for Sunset Shimmer.

Mark: Yep and a lot of students have already decided to vote for Twilight but we still need to get most of the school to vote for her.

Flash: And I take it you're helping Twilight here Mark?

Mark: Yep and it's not just me that's helping her. Also helping out are Dusk, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rarity and Applejack.

Flash: Wait, I thought those girls weren't friends anymore?

Mark: Dusk, Twilight and I helped them become friends again after discovering it was Sunset Shimmer who broke up their friendship in the first place with fake e-mails and text messages that made them think they couldn't trust each other anymore.

Flash: I should've guessed. I'm glad I broke up with her.

Twilight: You dated Sunset Shimmer?

Flash: Yep, she just came up to me and asked me out. She seemed like a nice girl at first but I soon saw her true nature as a bully and I broke up with her and I later learned she only dated me to make herself more popular.

Twilight: I'm sorry to hear that.

Flash: I got over it. I'm more focused on my music career than dating.