Let's Party

(3rd P.O.V.)

The next day after the Friendship Games, Canterlot High held an award ceremony for the students from both CHS and Crystal Prep that participated in the Friendship Games who were given medals as reward.

After the reward ceremony, everyone was taking a break as Sci-Twi was sitting down at the front steps at the main entrance of the school with Dog Spike on her lap as Cadence approached her.

Dean Cadence: I guess that's one way to finish your time at Crystal Prep and I'm pretty sure Cinch will be fast-tracking your application to Everton after all of that before she resigns as principal of Crystal Prep.

Sci-Twi: I've been thinking about it and I'm not so sure now's the time for me to apply to Everton.

Dean Cadence: Really?

Sci-Twi: I may know a lot of things but friendship really isn't one of them and I'm definitely not gonna learn more about it by being alone all the time.

Dean Cadence: So you're staying at Crystal Prep?

Sci-Twi: Well it seems that the students here at CHS know an awful lot about the subject. I don't suppose...

Dean Cadence: You want to transfer to CHS?

Sci-Twi: Yes, I made a friend or two here and I want to hang out with them more.

Dean Cadence: You'll certainly be missed at Crystal Prep but I think it's a great idea. I'll be sure to speak to Principal Celestia about it right away.

Back at the statue Mark and Dusk finished restoring the Wondercolt Statue.

(Mark's P.O.V.)

Mark: ...And done!

Nick: Nice work fixing the statue boys.

Mark: Thanks dad.

Dusk: It was nothing.

Fluttershy: "Still no word from Princess Celestia?" She asked Sunset who was looking through her magic journal at the moment.

Sunset: Not yet but I think we may have figured out how magic works in this world.

Sunset smiled as she closed her journal.

Mark: Really? How?

Twilight: We pony-up when we show the truest part of ourselves.

Sunset: I was so busy waiting for someone else to give me the answers that we gave up looking for them ourselves.

Twilight: I'm sure there will be more magical problems that pop up in this world but then again she has her own problems to worry about in Equestria and we can't expect her to have time to write back.

Mark: Even so, we're the Power Rangers for a reason. So if there's another magical problem or more demons and monsters, we'll work together and find a way to fix it.

???: "And hopefully you'd let me join you?" Said a voice which my friends and I looked to see who said it and it turned out to be Sci-Twi was the one who said it.

Dusk: Hey it's you. Don't you go to Crystal Prep?

Principal Celestia: Not anymore. She asked to be transferred to Canterlot High so it seems we got a new Wondercolt here at Canterlot High.

Sci-Twi: I'm not sure how much help I could be but I'd like to try if you'll give me a chance.

Mark: We could use all the help we can get and the more friends the better so welcome to the team.

Principal Celestia: Well then Mark, I can count on you and your friends to make her feel at home.

The girls went up to Sci-Twi and gave her a group hug that made her smile happily.

Flash: Well guys, I think this is another happy ending to another magical and powerful adventure.

Dusk and I just smirked as we looked at Flash.

Mark: The funs not over yet.

Dusk: You thinking what we're thinking?

Flash: Depends? Does it involve music?

Mark: Well yes it does!

The three of us and the girls ran up onto the stage and everyone cheered for us.

Mark, Dusk and Flash Singing:

Dusk: You're running 'round my head, while I'm run run 'runnin out of breath. Static heart, electric. With a thunder no one will forget. (Nuh-uh).

Mark: You've got the moves, the spark. That's driving me insane.

Flash: Break all the rules my heart is going up in flames.

Mark: Daydreaming in the dark you make my head go' Round Round Round.

All: HURRICANE! When the lights go out! Let it rain, let our hearts pour out! You've got me 'til the sun burns out like. Ooh ooh ooh. We felt right, where we both belong, Dynamite when you're in my arms! You and I make thunderstorms like...Ooh ooh ooh.

Flash: My heart in chains, while you're, take (X2) taking over me. Perfect storm, blown away. Our eyes strike lightning when they meet.

Dusk: You are the moves, the spark. That's driving me insane.

Mark: Broke all the rules my heart is going up in flames.

Flash: Daydreaming in the dark you make my head go' Round Round Round.

All: HURRICANE! When the lights go out! Let it rain, let our hearts pour out! You got me 'til the sun burns out like. Ooh ooh ooh. We felt right, where we both belong, Dynamite when you're in my arms! You and I make thunderstorms like...Light!

All: Ooh ooh oohX3.

Mark: Walking on clouds. Away, way up here together. Not coming down. I ain't coming down! We could stay up here forever!

All: HURRICANE! When the lights go out! Let it rain, let our hearts pour out! You got me 'til the sun burns out like. ('Til the sun burns out baby). We felt right, where we both belong, Dynamite (Dynamite) when you're in my arms! You and I (You and I) make thunderstorms like...Ooh ooh ooh.

Everyone that was watching, cheered for us and asked for an encore. So Dusk, Flash and I grabbed our guitars and we all started to play as I started singing:

After we finished performing, we were all enjoying a picnic by the Wondercolt Statue/portal to Equestria. I was trying to spend as much time with my parents as I could before they went back to the Mystic Realm.

(Time Skip)

Eventually it was time for my family to go home to the Mystic Realm, I gave each of them a hug and wished them good luck for their trip home.

After my family went home, I went back to my house and went to bed and was preparing for what was gonna be thrown at me and my friends next.

End of chapter

(AN: And this ends the Friendship Games arc. I know this chapter was short but the other chapters will be longer).