Big Time Halloween

(Hey guys! Welcome to the Red Ranger of Canterlot High, Halloween Chapter! I'm basing this off of the Big Time Rush episode, Big Time Halloween! So enjoy!)

(3rd P.O.V.)

In another dimension, we see a dark and stormy version of Canterlot High, at the front desk we see a green ghostly version of Principal Celestia and a blue ghostly version of Vice Principal Luna.

Principal Celestia: Welcome to, Canterlotsylvania!

Vice Principal Luna: A hallo-weird world, where humans and monsters live side by side.

We see a Frankenstein version of Timber Spruce walking through the school hallway and he runs into Mark's girlfriend Sunset Shimmer.

FrankenTimber: [Grunting Indistinctly].

Sunset: Sounds great. I will be there.

FrankenTimber smiled and went on his way again.

Outside in the city we see a zombie version of Dusk.

Vice Principal Luna: A place where zombies would rather greet you!

Principal Celestia: Than eat you!

Zombie Dusk: Yo Snips, up high.

Zombie Dusk and Snips high five and Dusks right arm came off!

Snips: Aw, sorry, Dusk zombie dude.

Zombie Dusk: Oh, just give it to me.

Dusk grabbed his right arm and limped away.

At the beach we see Flash sitting in a lounge chair reading a copy of Scream Vogue Magazine.

Principal Celestia: Here you'll see vampires glimmering by the beach.

Flash ripped his shirt off and his chest glowed a bright yellow light. Flash turned to his right and saw Octavia, Lyra and Fluttershy shielding their eyes from the bright light.

Count-Flash: Don't be afraid, ladies. I don't bite.

Flash smiled at the girls and we discovered that he really was an actual a vampire.

Back at Mark's house, we're inside Mark's living room.

Principal Celestia: So enjoy your stay.

Vice Principal Luna: You're sure to have a "howling" good time.

The ghosts of Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna laughed maniacally, until we see Mark ran through them and stared out the window.

(Mark's P.O.V.)

Chip: Why do you keep looking out the window?

In the kitchen we see my Aunt Vida whose now become a witch and we also see my uncle Chip whose now a wizard and they're mixing some kind of potion. 

Mark: Just checking how long before... You know.

Vida: What's the big deal?

Vida threw a rat into the smoking cauldron.

Mark: The big deal is, Sunset's coming, but I sort've never told her that I'm a werewolf.

Chip: What?

Chip and Vida were surprised that I never told Sunset that I'm a werewolf.

Vida: How have you kept it from her this long?

Mark: The same way I'm going to tonight.

I pretended to cough as I said, "I'll say that I'm sick!"