A Rematch and a Friendship Reborn

(The Next Day)

Dusk, Twilight, Spike and I arrived at CHS with Spike hiding in Twilight's backpack while Principal Celestia spoke over the P.A. System.

Principal Celestia (On P.A. System): Good morning students and happy Thursday. Just a reminder to pick up your ballots for Prince and Princess of the Fall Formal today. they are due at the time the dance starts tomorrow night so don't forget to turn them in and make your voice heard.

Mark: Alright Twilight, eyes on the prize, stick with us and you'll reach for the stars.

Dusk: And today's the day we need to get people to vote for you to be Princess of the Fall Formal.

Twilight: So how do we do that? I'm new here and barely a few people know me.

Mark: We'll introduce you to them, make a good first impression on our fellow students, get them on our side and since Dusk and I are pretty well known through out the school and since you're with us, you might get some votes already.

Twilight: Good idea Mark. Let's do this, our worlds depend on us.

We entered the school and when we did, students began to look at us and they started to whisper to each other.

Sweet Leaf: Hey is that Mark and Dusk?

Sandalwood: Yeah but who's the new girl?

Nolan North: I've heard of her. She stood up to Sunset Shimmer like Mark and Dusk have done and get this, she's running for Princess of the Fall Formal and Mark's running for Prince of the Fall Formal.

Blueberry Cake: For real? She's got to be really brave if she stood up to Sunset and is running for Princess of the Fall Formal.

Sandalwood: Yeah but dudes, if she's with Mark and Dusk then does that make her either Mark or Dusk's girlfriend?

Curly Winds: Who cares about that? Those three are the bravest for standing up to Sunset because she usually finds a way to make life miserable for anyone who gets in her way.

Cloudy Kicks: I'm voting for the new girl and Mark.

Tennis Match: Me too.

We heard the whispers and smiled, knowing that some people were on our side.

Dusk: Twilight, it sounds like we got some people on our side already.

Twilight: Really? That's great!

Mark: It's a good start but when Sunset learns about this, she's gonna be unhappy and do whatever she can to try and prevent you from running for princess. We need to be careful and keep a watchful eye for her and her two minions.

Twilight: Right.

As we walked down the hallway, someone grabbed us and dragged us into a classroom.

Twilight: Whoa! What the?

We were all confused as to what just happened while I looked to see who grabbed us and we saw it was Rarity.

Mark and Dusk: Rarity?!

Twilight looked at her and Spike popped his head out of Twilight's backpack.

Rarity: Hello boy's, good to see you again.

She looked at Twilight.

Rarity: And you must be the new girl I've been hearing about.