Recruited for a Very Important Mission

(Hello everyone and welcome to a new arc I'm calling the Forever Red Arc. Basically this arc is about the episode Forever Red.)

The Moon

(3rd P.O.V.)

Out in space more specifically on the moon we see what appears to be a digging site and a ship that looks like a giant black dragon.

Down on the surface we see a bunch of Cogs who were the foot soldiers of the Evil Machine Empire. They appeared to be digging something up. Then we see 5 beings marching in a row. Those 5 were Automon, Tezzla, Gerrok, and Steelon the soldiers of the Evil General Venjix they're all that was left of the Evil Machine Empire.

Eventually they stopped marching and came to the dragon shaped vessel.

Venjix: We finally found it. Cogs, keep digging. Zedd was a fool to leave this buried here. His loss, our gain.

Meanwhile up on a cliff we see someone wearing a black cloak who was spying on General Venjix and his army of Cog's and Soldiers. That person pulled back his hood and was revealed to be Andros the red Space Ranger. As he gazed down at the ground below he knew things were bad.

Andros: It's worse than I thought. They've almost finished digging it out.

Andros got up to leave but he accidentally knocked over some rock's that got the attention of Steelon and Gerrok.

Gerrok: Huh? What's that?

Gerrok looked up to the cliff that Andros was standing on and he saw someone trying to get away.

Gerrock: Stop! Steelon, Let's go!

Gerrok and Steelon ran to the horses that were at the digging site.

Andros looked back and saw he had some company.

Gerrock: Intruder, Stop!

Andros turned around and continued to run but he knew he wouldn't be able to out run Steelon and Gerrok on foot so he brought his morpher to his mouth and said:

Andros: Galaxy Glider, hang 10!

Andros flipped into the air, morphed into his ranger form, landed on his Galaxy Glider and flew away from the digging site.

Steelon and Gerrok stopped their horses when they saw Andros escape.

Steelon: Let him run. It's too late, anyway.

Earth

Back on earth more specifically Angel Grove we find ourselves at a pool club called Bulk Meyer's.

And we see Bulk and Skull playing what appeared to be checkers but with Ranger figures.

Bulk: Yep, I've seen it all.

Bulk was cleaning a glass as he turned around.

Bulk: Why, I even once met Lord Zedd and Rita.

Skull: Yeah? So did I.

Skull pretended to act surprised because he was there also. Skull scratched his butt as the phone rang. They both look at the phone, then at each other and they began to wrestle for it, which ended with Skull being thrown in the pool. Bulk laughed at his friend's luck.

Bulk: BulkMeyer's-- Bulk speaking.

???: Hi, yes is Tommy Oliver, there?

After Bulk heard who the person he was talking to asked for, he knew it must've been important.