Chapter 16

(A/N: I couldn't come up with a name for this chapter because so much is gonna be happening so I just titled it Chapter 16.)

The next day we were at Applejack's farm, practicing the counter-spell, but it wasn't going very well.

Unfortunately Twilight's singing was off-key and the rest of us were having trouble playing our instruments at the right time because Rainbow Dash was hogging the spotlight with her guitar playing.

Spike: Uh that was way better than the last five times you played it.

Big Mac: Nnope.

Rainbow Dash: I think it's pretty obvious what's going wrong with the counter spell.

Applejack: " What? You turnin' what should be the chorus into a five minute guitar solo?" She said a little annoyed with Rarity agreeing with her.

Rainbow Dash: I have to pick up the slack somehow! Are you guys even trying?!

Fluttershy: I'm trying.

Mark: We're all trying. Now stop arguing. The only way to stop the Dazzlings and save the school is by not being at each others throats.

Twilight: It's fine. It'll be fine.

Twilight laughed nervously.

Twilight: One more time from the top!

Rarity: Or perhaps we could take a short break and try on some wardrobe choices I've put together?

Rarity took out a clothes rack which had some outfits on.

Rarity: I'm particularly fond of this one.

Rarity brought out a sparkly purple and gold jacket.

Rarity: Of course we could always go with something a bit more modern

Applejack: "We tryin' to save our school here. Enough with the costumes!" I scolded at Rarity who quickly changed into a Daft Punk outfit.

 Enough with the costumes!" I scolded at Rarity who quickly changed into a Daft Punk outfit