Intro and Game

Hola everyone, A new series is up - Seth Astill.

This series is a mystery filled book about the adventures that Seth has in Èze. A mystery of the forgotten and forbidden church where his friend's father died years ago.

Is it his ghost that is haunting the place or is it some one else's. Is the place really haunted?

Join him in this book to find out the true story behind the church and also the big secret it reveals in the end.

************************************

Words: 70,000 - 85,000
Update: 10:00 in the morning (IST)

NOTICE: I plan to update this book mostly every day except Saturdays. The reason being 'Callen'

I might miss a day if the chapters require major editing but be assured that I will try my best to update the book on all the given days.

************************************

Now that we have talked about the book, let's come to the extra part. Like every book this one's going to have an activity too. I have decided to put a game this time.

Whats this game?
> Simple, at the end I am going to tell you something about one of my brothers and sister here on wattpad and you have to guess who he/she is.

Reason:
I thought this would help all of you to know each other and be friends and me being me it's also for fun.

Let the adventure spin out then!!!!!